• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI: Only 1 gun recovered, no assault weapon, boat brother unarmed

Ca Patriot

EMNofSeattle

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/04/funerals_held_for_8-year-old_v.html

4 dead. an 8 yr old child killed. 10 people lost their legs.

you sure sound like you are defending the muslim terrorists who murdered innocent children.

too bad YOU didnt decide to go watch a marathon that day.

irrelevant, it's like asking "what if your relative was killed in a [name calamity here]" you're asking someone to evaluate a situation from an irrational viewpoint....

you're offering a false choice. no one wants people to get killed in terrorist attacks, no one has defended that. It's important however that we know what actually happened, so future incidents can be handled better, the knowledge of this incident can appropriately factor into police training etc etc etc. this requires a frank discussion of the real facts.

davidmcbeth

Banned

eye95

Oh I see, so if I dont agree with you completely and your blanket statements then if I am ever wronged by police you wont support me.

Sounds kinda communist like to me, lol.

Just to be clear, are you saying the muslim terrorists never fired any firearms ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-cops-boston-terror-suspect-article-1.1324875

Looks to me like they are shooting at police.

I think they also threw some bombs as well.

According to the story, one bomb was thrown. As more and more details are revealed, previous details are sounding exaggerated. This article makes no mention of the younger brother "running over" the older one. As a matter of fact, this article seems to have the first explanation of how the younger brother got away: His older brother charged the cops, engaging them while the younger drove away.

Sounds like bad police work to me.

papa bear

i agree EYE, there is a lot of conjecture and hoopla over these events. hopefully some facts will come out.

one being that the people of MA don't have the rights, no scratch that, they do have the rights, just not the opportunity to protect themselves

davidmcbeth

Banned
I think the statist was wishing death on him.

There is a difference between a terrorist and a murderer ... and death toll is not a characteristic ...

This guy will get what he deserves ... who thinks he'll plead out? I would prefer a trial. I don't think any plea deal should even be offered...but its a little early in the process yet...

Tacitus42

There is a difference between a terrorist and a murderer ... and death toll is not a characteristic ...

This guy will get what he deserves ... who thinks he'll plead out? I would prefer a trial. I don't think any plea deal should even be offered...but its a little early in the process yet...

Davidmcbeth, Capatriot was wishing death on you. Or at least a maiming

katsung47

Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard

By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED:20:53 EST, 24 April 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...firefight-shooting-himself.html#ixzz2RViUlSlA

How the firefight happened? How could Dzhokhar shot his throat in a suicide attempt with a "no gun"?

wrearick

Here's my take on the situation and this thread....FWIW

Bad people planted bombs and hurt/killed people - that was bad and wrong

Police looking for bad people trample all over people's rights trying to capture the bad boy - that was bad and wrong

The fact the attack was more wrong (people dying tilts the scale that way) does not make the other bad and wrong acceptable.

People watching the race had their right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness violated in a terrible way. EVERYONE agrees to that and NO ONE defends the actions of the "suspects".

VERY FEW people recognize or are even discussing the wrong done by the police. They didn't violate the rights of the citizens to the same extreme that the bombers did but from a numbers perspective they probabaly violated (to some degree) more peoples rights AND NO ONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT! We are told to trust the police and believe them to be fair but when they LIE how can we do that. Heat of the battle a shot rings out, easy to assume it is from the boat and return fire. I WILL give the benefit of the doubt there, but how when going over the boat with a fine tooth comb do you SEE / RECOVER a M4 carbine that then turns out not to have been there?

I don't mean to talk down to anyone with this post but breaking things down to simple concepts sometimes puts things in perspective. I am happy that they caught the people believed to be responsible for that terrible act but in my opinion this starts to reek of the old verbage that "the end does NOT justify the means!". Some people believe differently and side with the view that "the end DOES justify the means" and are willing to accept what the police did in their efforts to capture the suspects. I am not one of them. I don't want them to let the bad guy go and try to do it again right, but I do want them to review the event, recognize where mistakes were made, dole out punishment (if warranted) and try and come up with policies/procedures that don't require a whole city to surrender their rights to capture a suspect, even if he turned out to be armed with real weapons. JMHO FWIW

Last edited:

katsung47

It's a framed case.

771. Media and government are full of lies (5/14/2013)

(1) If Tsarnaev brothers’ parent were not in Russia so they could speak out something un-censored, then the story government tell you will be thoroughly a different one.

Monday, 22 April 2013 18:00
Russian FSB Reportedly Contacted FBI About Tamerlan Tsarnaev

According to CBS, the FBI initially denied contacting Tsarnaev, but this apparently changed after his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, said they had contacted her son in an interview with Russia Today (RT).

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...ian-fsb-contacted-fbi-about-tamerlan-tsarnaev

(2) Since this a framed case, Tsarnaev brother have to be dead.

On 4/19, Dzhokhar was arrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathon bombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be dead any time.

“By Svea Herbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21, 2013

Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html

From 4/19 to 4/23, the brothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlan still alive.

“MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive

Michael Kelley|Apr. 23, 2013,
http://www.businessinsider.com/bost...-tsarnaev-is-still-alive-2013-4#ixzz2RJfUxsbf

On 4/23, US said Dzhokhar was in fair condition.
“Boston bombing suspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
By Scott Wilson, Greg Miller and Sari Horwitz,
From his hospital bed, where he is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, the officials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250 others.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...4b9cea-ac29-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

4/24,
“Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
, 24 April 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...firefight-shooting-himself.html#ixzz2RViUlSlA

It’s easy to tell the difference of “armed” or “un-armed”, “fair condition” or “serious condition”, yet it took five days (4/19 to 4/24) for the government and media to correct. It seems a secret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’ parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced) Dzhokhar’s life is the ransom. So now you can only discuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.

katsung47

768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)

The Boston Marathon bombing case was conducted by the Feds. I believe. It took place on 4/15, the last day for tax return. It reminds me of a similar case. Six years ago, I wrote “478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)”. I alleged the Feds would frame a case in the name of “tax fraud”. Three days later (4/16), a massacre in Virginia Tech. occurred. 4/17 was the last day for tax return that year. That’s their tactic to use terror case to distract a framed case.

Two months ago, I wrote “756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)”. It seems the Feds repeat their old tactic in their plot. I think the explosion of a fertilize factory in Texas was not a coincidence. It is a part of the plan – to cause public panic.

I also worry about that the Feds planned more terror bombings elsewhere – particularly in San Jose area where I live. They have showed an intention to kill by violence last month. See “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. If there is bombing happens in library or shopping center where I used to go, the Boston Marathon bombing would have justified it.

Yesterday morning, (4/19), when I learned that the suspects are Chechens, I wrote:” The target of a Chechnya should be Russia. Not US. The suspects are more likely the recruits of US intelligence for the mission of "Arab Spring", "insurgents" or snitches to monitor Chechnya's community in US. It's a puzzle. Are they another sacrifice?”

At night, a news confirms this.
Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says
By Timothy Heritage
MOSCOW (Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.
….
"He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-suspect-under-fbi-surveillance-mother-says-132314606.html

769. Terror attack and financial market (4/30/2013)

In “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”, I wrote, “September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action.” Robert Mueller has to leave his office this September.

That’s why we saw a series of events took place recently: a meteor hit Russia; former Pope Benedict quit his job; Bin Laden’s son in law was arrested and sent to New York, Boston bombing….. All these were created for a big case – a false flag nuke attack on US (likely at New York) which will end with war on Iran. This big case was used to cover up a small case – eliminate Kat Sung and his family (because they knew the story, I allege they are recruited by the Feds to monitor me. Informants have to die to keep their masters’ crime a secret.). Since this is a framed case, they need a big case to distract public’s attention.

In March, I found the Feds prepared a violence death for me – a random shooting death in bank robbery. I revealed it in “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan. I wrote, “768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)”

I also noticed an unusual drop of gold price. Gold plunges to two year low from 4/12 to 4/15.

Gold plunges to two-year low
By Mark Thompson and Hibah Yousuf @CNNMoneyInvestApril 15, 2013

au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2).gif

http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/au0182nyb.gif
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/investing/gold-prices-china/index.html

The dramatic drop would give the Feds a chance to buy in gold at low price. If I went to library next day (4/16) and died in a bombing, more bombings would happen that eventually lead to a war. The gold price would sky rocket.

If you still remember there was an unusual stock trading just before 911 attack.

Next Tuesday was 4/23. One day before my daughter gave me a bag of garbage – although we pay monthly garbage fee, I don’t use that service – I am afraid of being planted with illegal stuff, such like drugs in our garbage can. See “689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)”. I assorted the garbage of that bag – there was a recycle bin in library, I used to throw the paper there. I found there was a backpack in the bag. It reminded me of Boston bombing immediately. Would they also frame me in a bombing case? Once again I decided not to go to the library.

Next day, there was a news:
'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Both the DOW Jones Industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged about 1 percent before regaining their losses
$136.5 billion of the S&P 500 index's value was momentarily wiped clean
Tweet was sent to AP's near 2 million followers and retweeted1,181 times before deleted
White House press secretary: 'The president is fine'
Group called the Syrian Electronic Army has claimed responsibility for hacking

By Nina Golgowski PUBLISHED:12:51 EST, 23 April 2013

article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-explosions-injured-Obama.html#ixzz2RvYCTiJU

My interpretation of this strange news:
1. When the Feds commit a crime, they used to do it in enemy’s name. In 911 they use “Al Qaeda”. This time they use “Syrian Electronic Army”.
2. Twitter is a tool they used to give command.
3. It’s a command to their financial team members to buy in some stock or sell out some stock according to the result of a big terror attack. I’m sure there would be a series of bombings if I went to the library.
4. The mission was cancelled because I didn’t go to library that day.

I am the man who used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday and I have alleged there would be big case applied on me in recent days. These two charts of financial market prove my allegations are very accurate.