Thread: LATEST GUN CONTROL POLL RESULTS (as of 5pm, 4/25)

Thumbs up LATEST GUN CONTROL POLL RESULTS (as of 5pm, 4/25)

Here's the latest gun control poll results from NewsMax.com...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poll.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	10317

What I find interesting is that all gun buyers (thru dealers) are required to have a background check. However, those who do the checks sometimes default on their responsibility, rarely check mental health history (blame that on D/P confidentiality), and rarely prosecute those who lie on the applications. Also, the majority of the answers ARE all in the right places, but, surprisingly, the vast majority of respondents (by almost 2:1) are NOT NRA members. Pax...
    Last edited by Gil223; 04-26-2013 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Attachment not showing
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Am I reading it right?

Do you think Congress should ban semi-autos? Looks like two to one that they should.

Also, most people don't understand what "Shall not be infringed" means.
    Last edited by ron73440; 04-26-2013 at 02:55 AM.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by ron73440 View Post
    Am I reading it right?

Do you think Congress should ban semi-autos? Looks like two to one that they should.

Also, most people don't understand what "Shall not be infringed" means.
    My bad! I misread it... that kinda sucks. I think a lot of people must have gotten confused when the term "assault rifle" was redefined by the left to include semi-autos, and now they think they're more evil than a pump or bolt action of the same caliber. Pax...
    Last edited by Gil223; 04-26-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo, of course
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Banned
    Most people want Congress to ban my 1911??

I'm going to go with people were confused given the next question. If so many people think that the 2A gives people the right to own/bear guns without infringement then how the hell can they turn around and say that they think that Congress should ban semi-auto weapons?

What a retarded poll. Majority agrees that the government shouldn't restrict certain types of weapons, but the majority also agrees that the government should ban semi-auto's? What kind of idiots were polled?

The poll is worthless, as it's only on the site. http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/GunCo.../64/kw/default

Not random, not scientific, and pretty much a waste of time. It's a mailhouse so we get sucked into getting junk email for eons and eons.