• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A law abiding terrorist in NOVA {I'm gonna get my CHP)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
At least he didn't threaten to OC:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-County-Commonwealths-Attorney-204596841.html
A Virginia man is facing terrorism charges for an alleged plot to attack the Fairfax County commonwealth’s attorney.

“Lodhi sent an email … with the statement ‘Advise the Board of Supervisors to start hiring new commonwealth attorneys because I’m about to tell them what municipal fatality means very soon,’” the affidavit said.
In an April 3 email to the Board of Supervisors, Lodhi is quoted as writing, “Dear Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, just to give you an update, we are now proceeding to the next phase of warfare. I just submitted a concealed weapons permit … and once that clears through, I have a special gift for Fairfax County commonwealth attorney – click click click……”

Last edited:

Glockster

davidmcbeth

Banned
Yeah, don't want to give morons a bad name.

Well, he's gonna get a permit so he can do things legally....

In reality, I don't know what the dispute is so if terrorism charges are appropriate is unknown.

he has a plot, not a plan...lol

And I assume he got his permit?

I never cry over the trouble of lawyers ...