Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 Sat 4/27 @ Golden Corral Providence & Midlo Tpke

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 Sat 4/27 @ Golden Corral Providence & Midlo Tpke

Y'all have been there before so y'all know where it is and how to get there.

Contrary to vicious rumors, there is no - I type again NO - prize for being the first one there. Go past the omelet island towards the back windows and look for us. Probably on the right-hand side but you never know till you find us.

There is lots to talk about. We may have permission to talk about some of it.

After party possibilities: how come they call it the Filipino Festival if it is about the food and culture of The Philippines? Anyhow, it's at the Richmond Convention Center - a city-owned structure.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

Contrary to vicious rumors, there is no - I type again NO - prize for being the first one there. Go past the omelet island towards the back windows and look for us. Probably on the right-hand side but you never know till you find us.

After party possibilities: how come they call it the Filipino Festival if it is about the food and culture of The Philippines? Anyhow, it's at the Richmond Convention Center - a city-owned structure.

stay safe.
    Now you tell me, after I was the first to arrive for Thursday's breakfast. Might have to avoid a ferry and borrow peter nap's kayak, just in case

Even though I

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

stay safe.
    am probably the closest, I doubt I will be first, but I will be there. ;>)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Now you tell me, after I was the first to arrive for Thursday's breakfast. Might have to avoid a ferry and borrow peter nap's kayak, just in case
    You know that Peter's boats all have BIG holes in them, right?................otherwise he would slide off

Arts in the Park is this week-end too I think.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

See You There!

Im pretty sure I remember how to get there. Im just glad I finally have a free weekend to drive over the mountain for Breakfast, Its been too long.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CavTrooperCason View Post
    Im pretty sure I remember how to get there. Im just glad I finally have a free weekend to drive over the mountain for Breakfast, Its been too long.
    Golden Corral Restaurant
    11 South Providence Road..........Map
    Richmond, VA 23236
    (804) 320-5078
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    I can't hardly walk so I'll probably be there.

If he gets lost....

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Golden Corral Restaurant
    11 South Providence Road..........Map
    Richmond, VA 23236
    (804) 320-5078
    He will just call me again and I will direct him to the proper coordinates.

;>)

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    He will just call me again and I will direct him to the proper coordinates.

;>)
    What would I do without you Buddy! :-)

Re: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast

I will join you guys again for breakfast soon. It just seems that I am always busy on Saturday mornings.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Great breakfast and friends. We plotted, planned and made fun of people who weren't there and a few that were.
    One fellow had an Open Carry shirt on and we discussed the possibility of hidden messages on it. I ran it through a Tiffin secret message filter and darned if there wasn't one

YES IT'S ED

Then we got our pittcher took, and went away

Last edited by peter nap; 04-27-2013 at 02:09 PM.

We also had one guy giving us the thumbs up and an "It's our right" speech, along with talking about his brand new 1911 he left in the car. He would not describe the car. He also shared that he has had a CHP for 18 years. Probably CHP #2, issued right behind Kirby's.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Great breakfast and friends. We plotted, planned and made fun of people who weren't there and a few that were.
    One fellow had an Open Carry shirt on and we discussed the possibility of hidden messages on it. I ran it through a Tiffin secret message filter and darned if there wasn't one

YES IT'S ED

Then we got our pittcher took, and went away

Nice Pics! Thank You!

Looks like I missed a good one.

So is this repeating tomorrow, May 4th? I am thinking of driving up from Chesapeake(Norfolk).

River City Diner tomorrow, 9.30, watch for new thread