• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 Sat 4/27 @ Golden Corral Providence & Midlo Tpke

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 Sat 4/27 @ Golden Corral Providence & Midlo Tpke

Y'all have been there before so y'all know where it is and how to get there.

Contrary to vicious rumors, there is no - I type again NO - prize for being the first one there. Go past the omelet island towards the back windows and look for us. Probably on the right-hand side but you never know till you find us.

There is lots to talk about. We may have permission to talk about some of it.

After party possibilities: how come they call it the Filipino Festival if it is about the food and culture of The Philippines? Anyhow, it's at the Richmond Convention Center - a city-owned structure.

stay safe.

scouser

Contrary to vicious rumors, there is no - I type again NO - prize for being the first one there. Go past the omelet island towards the back windows and look for us. Probably on the right-hand side but you never know till you find us.

After party possibilities: how come they call it the Filipino Festival if it is about the food and culture of The Philippines? Anyhow, it's at the Richmond Convention Center - a city-owned structure.

stay safe.

Now you tell me, after I was the first to arrive for Thursday's breakfast. Might have to avoid a ferry and borrow peter nap's kayak, just in case

va_tazdad

Even though I

stay safe.

am probably the closest, I doubt I will be first, but I will be there. ;>)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Now you tell me, after I was the first to arrive for Thursday's breakfast. Might have to avoid a ferry and borrow peter nap's kayak, just in case

You know that Peter's boats all have BIG holes in them, right?................otherwise he would slide off :p

Arts in the Park is this week-end too I think.

CavTrooperCason

See You There!

Im pretty sure I remember how to get there. Im just glad I finally have a free weekend to drive over the mountain for Breakfast, Its been too long.

JesterP99

Re: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast

I will join you guys again for breakfast soon. It just seems that I am always busy on Saturday mornings.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Great breakfast and friends. We plotted, planned and made fun of people who weren't there and a few that were.
One fellow had an Open Carry shirt on and we discussed the possibility of hidden messages on it. I ran it through a Tiffin secret message filter and darned if there wasn't one:eek:

YES IT'S ED:banana:

Then we got our pittcher took, and went away:uhoh:

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We also had one guy giving us the thumbs up and an "It's our right" speech, along with talking about his brand new 1911 he left in the car. He would not describe the car.:( He also shared that he has had a CHP for 18 years. Probably CHP #2, issued right behind Kirby's.

stay safe.

CavTrooperCason

Great breakfast and friends. We plotted, planned and made fun of people who weren't there and a few that were.
One fellow had an Open Carry shirt on and we discussed the possibility of hidden messages on it. I ran it through a Tiffin secret message filter and darned if there wasn't one:eek:

YES IT'S ED:banana:

Then we got our pittcher took, and went away:uhoh:

Nice Pics! Thank You!