• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Saturday OCDO meet in Bothell - 5/4/13 at 10am

boosteddreams

Hey everyone! I'm not going to make it next Saturday because I'm going to a car meet that day, but based on the recent attendance I assume there will still be a decent number of people interested in coffee and conversation. Unless someone objects, I'll leave it at the usual time of 10am and the usual location, The Lyons' Den at 10415 Beardslee Blvd. in Bothell. Have a great time!