• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SUNDAY May 5th @ Arby's!

FMJ 911

SUNDAY May 19th @ Arby's!

12:00 PM NOON @ Arby's @ Snohomish Station Next to the Home Depot.

Yes, This is a OC Lunch for those of us who work Saturdays or like to do our stuff on Sundays. (Yes, I work Saturdays and I love it)

Last edited:

jsanchez

Well I'm sorry to hear that, but everyone always has stuff on Saturdays and I work Saturdays, so you can imagine how I must feel.

Sorry I missed this. I was out of town. Maybe the next one. Good idea meeting on Sunday.

FMJ 911

May 19th @ 12:00 NOON Sharp.

PM me if you have any questions. Look for a Red Geo Prizm and a man with a yellow "Jeg's" hat.

I get the strange feeling that people are actually coming but I just so happen to miss them or not see them...