• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carr?

Redbaron007

At least publicly they are acknowledging the possibility; unfortunately not the probability..... :rolleyes:

Big Boy

**** YES.

After December, for the first time ever, I had been concerned that (as a 24 year old whom just turned 25) I could possibly see (in my lifetime) the realities of a government outright against it's people. Or at least the serious decline towards it. A feeling that I would need to make more than sure my kids knew what freedom really meant, and that it was never, ever something to give up.

I can't believe some of the things even my own friends just accept and believe. I can't believe how they have been conditioned to be "shocked" by things as simple as someone having a knife. I can't believe they would so easily submit to a society in which they believe their government should provide for them and everyone else "in these rough times" (while it robs right out of their pockets.)

I think this is one of the first time the anti-gun agenda has seen this hard of a push back. They've been slowly eroding and eroding the people and what they believe freedom is. Sure, we've fought valiantly. CCW passed. The Open Carry agenda looking to normalize firearms has been prevalent. But to see actual legislative process in action, working for the people's freedoms and rights, has me shocked, delighted, and gives me hope.

I feel like this last Anti Push has woken a lot of people up. Showed them what they will do to take your freedoms. How far they will go. How long they will fight. How much they will slowly erode until nothing is left.

They pushed too far. We've got teeth ;)

Last edited:

Festus_Hagen

I think this is one of the first time the anti-gun agenda has seen this hard of a push back. They've been slowly eroding and eroding the people and what they believe freedom is. Sure, we've fought valiantly. CCW passed. The Open Carry agenda looking to normalize firearms has been prevalent. But to see actual legislative process in action, working for the people's freedoms and rights, has me shocked, delighted, and gives me hope.

I feel like this last Anti Push has woken a lot of people up. Showed them what they will do to take your freedoms. How far they will go. How long they will fight. How much they will slowly erode until nothing is left.

They pushed too far. We've got teeth ;)

I agree. In my lifetime I have NEVER seen such a pro-gun stance by the people. Sure there are anti-gun people as well yelling, but I think we have the louder voice right now.