• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feinstein & Boston folks & their desire to have had a gun

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/...a-gun-when-theres-a-manhunt-going-on-outside/

But Feinstein went on: “Oh, some may have, yes, but if where you’re going is, do they need an assault weapon, I don’t think so. … You can use a 12-gauge shotgun and have a good defensive effect, and there’s the element of surprise. Now you’ve got police all over the place in Watertown, so, I don’t really think that this is applicable. I think, there are people that want to make this argument, but a 12-guage shotgun, there are many weapons… that are available to people for choice without an assault weapon.”

Too bad the reporter did not ask her: if shotguns were appropriate in this situation then why did I see cops running around with AR15/M16s?

I want the same guns that the LEOs can have .. clearly they have value beyond a shotgun.

Gil223

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/...a-gun-when-theres-a-manhunt-going-on-outside/

But Feinstein went on: “Oh, some may have, yes, but if where you’re going is, do they need an assault weapon, I don’t think so. … You can use a 12-gauge shotgun and have a good defensive effect, and there’s the element of surprise. Now you’ve got police all over the place in Watertown, so, I don’t really think that this is applicable. I think, there are people that want to make this argument, but a 12-guage shotgun, there are many weapons… that are available to people for choice without an assault weapon.”

Too bad the reporter did not ask her: if shotguns were appropriate in this situation then why did I see cops running around with AR15/M16s?

I want the same guns that the LEOs can have .. clearly they have value beyond a shotgun.

Well said! +1 Pax...