• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you want PEACE prepare for WAR

crazydude6030

We spend too much time looking at the American revolution. Different times, different people, different technology.
This would be a terrorist war much like the 70's here and the underground fight in the middle east now or Viet Nam in the 60's.

Computer warfare would add to the mix.

I disagree what happened during that war offers a load of lessons. They waged a very good pr war to get more support even before the real fighting broke out. You had people in Boston of all places provoking the regulars just for a good front page story.

My point with all of this is gun owners are not being all that effective on the pr side. The Nra is looked at as a joke by more people than not.

Just my two cents, nut I don't think any real fighting or anything will happen. We might here about some guy who took his wife and kid hostage and fired on police or some guy take his tractor and run a few police cars over. Overall I think people will rollover once they can't watch the latest honey boo boo.

Honestly all this talk is rather silly. We can still vote and we can still talk to those around us. That's were people should be focused. Not coming up with some jacked up idea Obama is going to march NATO down our streets to take ar15s from everyone.

Last edited:

PFC HALE

lol look where voting got us... in an even worse situation. so how is voting gonna work?

crazydude6030

lol look where voting got us... in an even worse situation. so how is voting gonna work?

Picking up a weapon will not change anyone's point of view, you might be able to scare them into not talking but your not changing anything.

Have you looked at the polls lately? If you want to change the course of what's going on you have to change why people vote and who they vote for.

Thundar

Picking up a weapon will not change anyone's point of view, you might be able to scare them into not talking but your not changing anything.

Have you looked at the polls lately? If you want to change the course of what's going on you have to change why people vote and who they vote for.

Dude,

We live in a Republic, not a Democracy. That is a really good thing. 4 boxes keep us free - soap box, jury box, ballot box and ammunition box. The 4 boxes are mutually reinforcing and the ammunition box protects our right to all 4 boxes.

The point, however is not about everybody picking up weapons. The point is about the deterrent effect that the people's ability to pick up weapons has upon tyrants.

Said another way: Numerous well armed citizens may deter the tyrants from trying to disarm the citizens.

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery. Patrick Henry

Last edited:

45acpForMe

I agree that through stockpiling weapons and ammo, and via political discourse we are continually letting the powers that be know that they will have a fight on their hands if they pursue anti-liberty avenues.

The sheriff's across the country (and Jamestown) that said that they would not enforce unconstiutional bans or confiscations are part of the puzzle we need to stand up against tyranny. When the military refuses to follow unconstitutional orders it will be another piece in the puzzle. Oath Keepers keeps getting demonized but their organization of LEO and military simply state they will support and defend the constitution.

I pray that violence is never needed but if it is necessary let it come now while we are armed before a generation or two down the road pisses away their rights being more interested in getting benefits from the government than leading independent lives in liberty. DiFi has already tried to make most firearms non-transferable upon the owners death. It failed so far but will be brought back again when conditions allow.

Once any warfare starts our lives, land, homes, families, sacred honor will all be at risk. To fail is to die knowing we lost the last hope for liberty. To win is to secure liberty for another generation or two before they forget their responsibilities in defending it. My Dad fought in WWII, Korea and if my Mom didn't talk him out of re-uping for the guard he would have been sent to Viet Nam. I value this country and my liberty knowing what cost the prior generations had to pay. Anything other than extreme gratefulness is an insult to their graves.

Now with that said, we know that certain officials would love an outbreak of violence to allow them to declare martial law. We may even see (or have seen) false flag events (Boston Bombing first blamed on tea party types) that are meant to set off those dominos. It is a tricky problem with continual disinformation mixed in with real information. I know we can basically disregard most of what the main stream media regurgitates but even other sources are suspect too. So we have to walk a fine line until we can decide positively that other action is needed. I would love to have my children grow up in an environment where liberty is growing. I see the opposite. Whether it bottoms out, speeds up or reverses will aid any decision of what is needed to advance the cause of liberty.

ETA: Here is a good video of how we got to where we are today. http://vimeo.com/63749370

Last edited: