Thread: Gun Facts 6.2

Bothell, WA

Gun Facts 6.2

Gun Facts ver. 6.2 (revised and updated) is now available.

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy
    Rev. Robert Apgood, Esq.

A right cannot be lost by exercising it. McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025, 130 S. Ct. 3020, 3021, 177 L. Ed. 2d 894 (2010) (citing Near v. Minn., 283 U.S. 697 (1931)).

Although IAAL, anything I say here is not legal advice. No conversations we may have privately or otherwise in this forum constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship, and are not intended to do so.

Olalla, Kitsap County, Washington, USA
    Good stuff. Thanks, rapgood.

Slightly right of center
    When I tried to open the Screen English version in IE 10 w/ Acrobat 10.1.6 I got an Adobe Reader error "Expected a dict object." Just to be clear, I was opening it in an IE window rather than downloading it. If I download it and open it in that same version of Acrobat it opens just fine.

Also nice job. I'll put this on my phone and my Kindle for reference.
    Last edited by Flopsweat; 05-01-2013 at 05:17 AM.

Yelm, WA
    Outstanding! read through most of it already, now if we could get everyone to read and truly understand this.

Glendale, Arizona, USA
    I just wish there was some more recent data in it, some stuff is 20 years old. Not sure if they are more recent studies done in some of these areas or not.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.