• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Family ripped from their home at gunpoint; Police storm the property looking for terr

katsung47

Family ripped from their home at gunpoint; Police storm the property looking for terrorists

WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2be_1366536241#5MfFqutILISJ3WdI.99

That's why they create terror attack. Next time, when they want to search and arrest, they don't need apply a warrant, only detonate a bomb.....

eye95

This video, no matter what the link implies, is not news. It has been posted before, including here on OCDO.

However, I do agree that it illustrates that the tactics used by the militarized police in this part of Boston were clearly nonconsensual.

What bothers me most is that the people of Boston rolled over and showed their bellies on the 238th anniversary of the Shot Heard 'round the World. Shame on them.

katsung47

What's Bad About a House-to-House Search?

by Michael S. Rozeff Article posted Apr 24 2013

In a house-to-house search, police can find evidence of many wrongdoings. This depends on other laws that are passed and what items may be searched. Police could find a copyright violation on most everyone's computer, for example. They could find drugs. They could find out-of-date prescription drugs. They could find weapons. They could find cash and seize it. It is the search power combined with other laws that become a powerful tool of repression.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=43703

"The Nazis took control and transformed the traditional police forces of the Weimar Republic into an instrument of state repression and, eventually, of genocide."

i3jme721.jpg

The spectacle of Americans being routed from their homes with raised arms and herded down the street is not too far, however, from German soldiers arresting Jews in Warsaw in 1943:

gunpoint.png

[video=youtube;FQ1-ZUN3Li0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FQ1-ZUN3Li0[/video]

Police searching House By House the Suspect bombing Boston

Last edited:

eye95

Somebody likes old news.

He posts it when it has already been posted several times before. Then he bumps his own old-news post, with nothing new, when folks aren't responding and it has gotten stale.

I guess all the conspiracy theory leavings he drops during his rare visits are not garnering enough attention.

Pitiful.