• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tulip Time!

Raggs

Anyone planning anything for this years tulip time with, wait for it, actual tulips this year? I plan on attending tulip time one day with my wife not sure which day, Saturday or Sunday but I would love to see a group of open carriers in Holland.

DetroitBiker

You guys should hook up and exchange baking recipes too

nyy34h.jpg

:rolleyes:

FreeInAZ

I know him personally. My opinion of Detroitbiker is he's a very nice/good guy - he just comes across a little "fuddy / gruff" in his posts. This was his attempt at humor in my opinion. ;)

ETA .- recently took the wife to the botanical gardens here to see the butterflys, so I am sure I have been kicked out of the "He-Man women haters club" too.
[video] www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIC8JTQMMQ[/video]

Last edited:

DetroitBiker

I know him personally. My opinion of Detroitbiker is he's a very nice/good guy - he just comes across a little "fuddy / gruff" in his posts. This was his attempt at humor in my opinion. ;)ETA .- recently took the wife to the botanical gardens here to see the butterflys, so I am sure I have been kicked out of the "He-Man women haters club" too.[video] www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIC8JTQMMQ[/video]
:) You are correct Sir... I was just poking fun
lots of sarcastic stuff I say or pics I post are just me being silly
245kj20.jpg

Last edited:

griffin

I made banana bread with walnuts tonight. If you want to revoke my man card, talk to my pea shooter (as Q calls it).

Glock214

Anyone planning anything for this years tulip time with, wait for it, actual tulips this year? I plan on attending tulip time one day with my wife not sure which day, Saturday or Sunday but I would love to see a group of open carriers in Holland.

I am going to be there Friday and Saturday with my family, I haven't been there while open carrying. However hope to do so without any issues from Local Law Enforcement. Anyone else planning to attend and OC?

Carry On!
Glock214

Raggs

I am going to be there Friday and Saturday with my family, I haven't been there while open carrying. However hope to do so without any issues from Local Law Enforcement. Anyone else planning to attend and OC?

Carry On!
Glock214

I plan on being there on Saturday and will be open carrying.

mastiff69

Bunch of Suzie easy bake home makers ! Geez !
When you all are done baking together,
you all can go together & see the purdy tulips hehehe !!!

The wife & I, and some others this weekend will be out doing survival training with other like minded individuals !!!!!

PS just poking fun at you all !