Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Want a 2nd medical opinion? Obamacare don't care ! Cops steal baby

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    Want a 2nd medical opinion? Obamacare don't care ! Cops steal baby

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-its-on-video/

    The doctors at Sutter Memorial allegedly argued against consulting other health experts, pressuring her to stay put. Anna remained firm. She took her baby from the hospital without a proper discharge, and went straight to Kaiser Permanente Hospital.

    No baby for you !

    Get ready, its just beginning ....

    That's what they get for opening the door ... this couple is now getting a 50 cal rifle (or should be)
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 04-30-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,011
    Are you saying they should have a sniper rifle to stop the police? They would end up dead and the baby would become a ward of the state. They left the hospital without a discharge and the hospital, by law, was required to report it to the police. More tinfoil hattery. Stop visiting infowars.

  3. #3
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Are you saying they should have a sniper rifle to stop the police? They would end up dead and the baby would become a ward of the state. They left the hospital without a discharge and the hospital, by law, was required to report it to the police. More tinfoil hattery. Stop visiting infowars.
    Stop visiting infowars when the article referenced is clearly at theblaze.com? You don't even address the fact that the police went to the parents home and took their baby by force. Nor do you address the fact that, by all indication, the very life of the baby could have been in danger by subjecting it to the care at that facility. Try framing a genuine point of view and backing it up with some sound reasoning next time, instead of immediately trying to derail the thread into wild stereotypes and name calling. Your post is about as constructive as a lean-to on a sand bar. What is the moral justification of the confiscation? If the parents were in fear for the baby's life why shouldn't they prepare to defend the life of their baby by force? What difference does it make that a person is wearing a lab coat or a piece of metal on their shirt? If I had a kid and someone came to take him to a place that I believe he'd be in danger (such as a kidnapper, perhaps?), I can't help but imagine I'd probably drop them dead. And by making statements like those, which are probably perfectly reasonable according to any good parent, I'll probably be advised that I'm subjecting myself to investigation and/or harrasment by law enforcement. I guess there's a little justification for those tin-foil hats after all, huh?

  4. #4
    Regular Member Steeler-gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fairfax County, VA
    Posts
    562

    Want a 2nd medical opinion? Obamacare don't care ! Cops steal baby

    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    They left the hospital without a discharge and the hospital, by law, was required to report it to the police. More tinfoil hattery.
    Why is the hospital required to report this to the police?


    ==========================================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing
    =============================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,011
    "Sacramento County Child Protective Services told NBC News in a statement that the law is clear: “If there is imminent risk of serious physical harm to the child and there is insufficient time to obtain a court order to remove the child from the care of the parents ... the social worker or law enforcement officer can remove the child.”

    Sutter Memorial Hospital also released a statement that said: “Our nurses and physicians are bound by duty to call authorities if they believe a pediatric patient's health is in danger. We fully support the judge's decision and are confident the family will receive an excellent second opinion from Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford.”
    Quoted from
    http://www.today.com/health/parents-...ical-6C9708419

    So it turns out that the parents didn't need a 50 cal to come to a resolution and Obamacare was not involved.
    Last edited by beebobby; 05-01-2013 at 03:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    "Sacramento County Child Protective Services told NBC News in a statement that the law is clear: “If there is imminent risk of serious physical harm to the child and there is insufficient time to obtain a court order to remove the child from the care of the parents ... the social worker or law enforcement officer can remove the child.”

    Sutter Memorial Hospital also released a statement that said: “Our nurses and physicians are bound by duty to call authorities if they believe a pediatric patient's health is in danger. We fully support the judge's decision and are confident the family will receive an excellent second opinion from Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford.”
    Quoted from
    http://www.today.com/health/parents-...ical-6C9708419

    So it turns out that the parents didn't need a 50 cal to come to a resolution and Obamacare was not involved.
    IF there is a risk of harm, NOT taking a baby home when the hospital refuses a second opinion. AND they immediately took the baby to another doctor who cleared the baby to go home. The hospital should be held both criminally and civilly responsible, the police also. This clearly was not a matter for police.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Are you saying they should have a sniper rifle to stop the police? They would end up dead and the baby would become a ward of the state. They left the hospital without a discharge and the hospital, by law, was required to report it to the police. More tinfoil hattery. Stop visiting infowars.
    Not all 50 cal rifles are sniper rifles ... and what do you want? Want you kid growing up in a fascists' world?

    Ha, I do like the infowars reference ... I don't like to quote a story from there although he makes good points most of the time...


    My kid was home when the cops threatened to send a swat team over to my house if I did not allow an illegal entry ... I still refused. Go figure, some will not bend (some will - for "the children").

    tin foil hattery..lol

    Thanks for the post though...like you cannot leave a hospital (been told that before and left anyway) ...

  8. #8
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,004
    The fascist sympathizer beebobby is more correct than he knows.

    Per the California "Supreme" Court, all children are owned and controlled by the state. Parents are allowed to keep their children at the state's discretion. Too lazy to reference. You can find it in the decision criminalizing home schooling within the state.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  9. #9
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Not all 50 cal rifles are sniper rifles ... and what do you want? Want you kid growing up in a fascists' world?

    Ha, I do like the infowars reference ... I don't like to quote a story from there although he makes good points most of the time...


    My kid was home when the cops threatened to send a swat team over to my house if I did not allow an illegal entry ... I still refused. Go figure, some will not bend (some will - for "the children").

    tin foil hattery..lol

    Thanks for the post though...like you cannot leave a hospital (been told that before and left anyway) ...
    I had the hospital do it once after a heart attack. I was there for a week and there was no need to stay any longer. I called the insurance company and told them to cut off payments, I was released in a hour.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  10. #10
    Regular Member papa bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    mayberry, nc
    Posts
    2,258
    here is some of the other part to the story;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FhZ5Dseec

    tried to find the story of the German couple being deported because they home schooled.

    these are the same tactics the Nazi's and the Soviets used in the twentieth century
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

    "guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

    i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    here is some of the other part to the story;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FhZ5Dseec

    tried to find the story of the German couple being deported because they home schooled.

    these are the same tactics the Nazi's and the Soviets used in the twentieth century
    And now are being applied in the US ... and our school system does not need more $$$ .. they need to improve standards & this does not cost $$ at all ... hey, you cannot do algebra? Hey, you don't graduate...simple. They'd be learn'in some algebra then.

  12. #12
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Sutter Memorial Hospital also released a statement that said: “Our nurses and physicians are bound by duty to call authorities if they believe a pediatric patient's health is in danger. We fully support the judge's decision and are confident the family will receive an excellent second opinion from Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford.”
    You have failed to cite the law, you have only cited the hospitals STATED (not even cited) policies.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  13. #13
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    The fascist sympathizer beebobby is more correct than he knows.

    Per the California "Supreme" Court, all children are owned and controlled by the state. Parents are allowed to keep their children at the state's discretion. Too lazy to reference. You can find it in the decision criminalizing home schooling within the state.
    Would not that only apply if you got a SSN for the child? I would very much like to know the case you are referring to so I can pull it up and read it.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •