• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

To the member on here that sought out my employer at the Puyallyp gun show...

DamonK

So you felt so strongly about my trying to help people find supplies that you seek out my boss at the gun show and talk to him about my inappropriate behavior on here? Really? How petty do you have to be to pull something like that?

I was thanked verbally today even though I let them know that they aren't the only ones that I've clued people in on. I'm not sure exactly how this ties in with OC, but since you are apperantly a security guard at the show(and enforcer of the no carry rule) I'll just go with that. Have a nice day, I know I am.

:shocker:

Jeff Hayes

So you felt so strongly about my trying to help people find supplies that you seek out my boss at the gun show and talk to him about my inappropriate behavior on here? Really? How petty do you have to be to pull something like that?

I was thanked verbally today even though I let them know that they aren't the only ones that I've clued people in on. I'm not sure exactly how this ties in with OC, but since you are apperantly a security guard at the show(and enforcer of the no carry rule) I'll just go with that. Have a nice day, I know I am.

:shocker:

Cheap shot, a real man would have confronted you nose to nose and let you know his displeasure with your actions.

DamonK

Cheap shot, a real man would have confronted you nose to nose and let you know his displeasure with your actions.

I'm a little frustrated with whoever it was. Apparently it's someone that is in the local firearms community. The owner said that he knew him. I just find it astounding that someone would be so taken aback that they would feel the need to go to my boss and as it's no longer up, having that thread deleted. Talk about having their priorities twisted. They're more concerned with iron clad enforcement of an interpretation of a rule on an online forum than supporting the local firearms community.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

DamonK

Well it wasn't me as I would do it right in front of you.

And that I can appreciate. Although it wouldn't stop me. I will continue to do my best to let folks know when I've found a deal or know about a price change. Regardless of what store it's at.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
And that I can appreciate. Although it wouldn't stop me. I will continue to do my best to let folks know when I've found a deal or know about a price change. Regardless of what store it's at.

If you really want to offer a service for the general public then setup a Facebook page for the shop and let people like the page and when you post sales or ammo that has come in they are notified, done deal and then you don't need to do the free advertising on the forum which just promotes other items to be advertised.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Some people need to get a life, and not be so petty. If every thread on the WA forum got deleted lately there would be nothing to read.

EMNofSeattle

name redacted or something like that, I've never seen him before, but he called me by my forum name and was yelling at me for violating the no firearms on non members rule.... Which I technically was violating, my dad was setting up his table and me being my evil mischievous self was carrying a closed rifle case containing one rem .35 rifle, I set the rifle on my pas table, zip tied it and then left it there and didn't touch it again and he's yelling at me for "being in control of a firearm" and being generally nasty.... See he didn't see that part though, I was sitting inside the table with the rifle zipped on the table and he's saying I was controlling a firearm I wasn't even looking at but there you go...

There's my snitch candidate

Irrelevant though, since my dad and his friend plan to start regularily doing gun show business ill just get a membership so there's no more problems.... I don't like problems

I should note that Jeff was the name on his badge, I don't know which, if any, names he posts under

Last edited:

DamonK

If you think it was a guard I think I know his name.....

I probably was the guy... I think his name is Jerry L or Jeffrey L or Jeff or something like that, I've never seen him before, but he called me by my forum name and was yelling at me for violating the no firearms on non members rule.... Which I technically was violating, my dad was setting up his table and me being my evil mischievous self was carrying a closed rifle case containing one rem .35 rifle, I set the rifle on my pas table, zip tied it and then left it there and didn't touch it again and he's yelling at me for "being in control of a firearm" and being generally nasty.... See he didn't see that part though, I was sitting inside the table with the rifle zipped on the table and he's saying I was controlling a firearm I wasn't even looking at but there you go...

There's my snitch candidate

Irrelevant though, since my dad and his friend plan to start regularily doing gun show business ill just get a membership so there's no more problems.... I don't like problems

Sounds like a likely candidate. To be honest, I'm not too terribly concerned about finding out who it was just to get into a fight about it. Most likely if we were to ever meet each other it would be at a show and I'd be on the clock. The point that I'm trying to make is that we as the firearms community as a whole need to learn to not sweat the small stuff and quit causing each other problem just to try and prove that you are personally right about something like this. All you do when you pull self-important crap like this is tear down the bond that we need to have to work together for our common good.

On that note, I'll be making a thread in the Washington section for folks to post whatever info that we as a group can find. It'll be non-store specific, so hopefully no one will feel the need to get butthurt about it.

massivedesign

I know Jeff personally and that is not his style to cause drama like that (towards DamonK). There are A LOT of members on here that go to gun shows. If it was really Jeff, then I would be surprised very surprised. Glad to hear that J&S didn't take it too seriously though. I didn't feel you were out of line at all in that thread.

EMNofSeattle

I know Jeff personally and that is not his style to cause drama like that (towards DamonK). There are A LOT of members on here that go to gun shows. If it was really Jeff, then I would be surprised very surprised. Glad to hear that J&S didn't take it too seriously though. I didn't feel you were out of line at all in that thread.

Well regardless, I'm going to edit, I shouldn't have named anyone there since it was more my complaint about an unrelated thing.... Like I said I'm joining WAC next show I attend to avoid future confrontations...

amlevin

All you do when you pull self-important crap like this is tear down the bond that we need to have to work together for our common good.

Some people have to act "self-important" because in truth they feel inadequate.

I have a neighbor that's a retired "Pshrink" and we discuss this behavior all the time. Mall Ninja's, Military "posers" (you know, the 30K or so that claimed to have been SEAL's when only 11K have ever worn the Budweiser since the beginning), and wannabe cops, all make for an interesting evening discussion.

Probably got hollered at a lot when kids and now they're "getting even".

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
A bully is a bully. A bully with a firearm is dangerous. The attitude is never checked at the door and they carry their inadequacy's with them at all times.

TheDavid

Why do we continue to suport a place where there employees / staff behave like that?

I go to the show on very rare occasion and try to suport that group as little as possible, unless there attude improves.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Well regardless, I'm going to edit, I shouldn't have named anyone there since it was more my complaint about an unrelated thing.... Like I said I'm joining WAC next show I attend to avoid future confrontations...

WAC still wont let you carry as a member untill you are 21!

Remember, in the deleted thread who complained?
Who, hasent come to this thread, to say, It wasnt me?
I could bet hes about 35 and portly,,, Hint, He has a tatoo of a Spider on his forearm!

DamonK

WAC still wont let you carry as a member untill you are 21!

Remember, in the deleted thread who complained?
Who, hasent come to this thread, to say, It wasnt me?
I could bet hes about 35 and portly,,, Hint, He has a tatoo of a Spider on his forearm!

Well, he's welcome to his opinions. But he should learn that he has no business trying to force them on other folks.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
When it comes to difference of opinions, go for it but there is a line that one does not cross and that is when it has to do with another's welfare, it should have never been taken to the employer unless it directly involves them and conducting their business in other words unless it happened at their work.
If it was a person as has been suggested then when representing a company leave your personal views at home.

Last edited: