• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

To the member on here that sought out my employer at the Puyallyp gun show...

leitung

My names is not Jeff so I am in the clear. and I wouldn't start trouble with someone at a gun show anyway. I tend to have more respect for people than that, I work in customer service and I know very well what it is like to be treated like crap by customers.

Last edited:

LarryM

I almost went, but with the WAC and all its stupid rules and political correctness, I'm glad I didn't...can't carry, can't buy anything unless you pay for the privilege (so I heard) if you get delayed or denied on an NICS check, they kick you out of the show and suspend your membership if you have one - sounds like a bunch of old farts way past their prime with nothing better to do...

I'll pass...:eek:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I know both Jeff and Damon and I suspect there is a much different version of what transpired. Each story has 3 versions; his, yours and the truth.

I know that Jeff never would of meant to do harm and I know Damon was trying to be helpful.

Both guys are genuine and trustworthy and I suspect that that will come out in the end.

DamonK

I know both Jeff and Damon and I suspect there is a much different version of what transpired. Each story has 3 versions; his, yours and the truth.

I know that Jeff never would of meant to do harm and I know Damon was trying to be helpful.

Both guys are genuine and trustworthy and I suspect that that will come out in the end.

Good enough for me!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

DamonK

no matter who contacted your boss, it would have been better if your boss would have handed them their a$$ back to them on a platter. Work is work, and your private life should be private.

From what I'm told, that's basically what he said.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

hermannr

So you felt so strongly about my trying to help people find supplies that you seek out my boss at the gun show and talk to him about my inappropriate behavior on here? Really? How petty do you have to be to pull something like that?

I was thanked verbally today even though I let them know that they aren't the only ones that I've clued people in on. I'm not sure exactly how this ties in with OC, but since you are apperantly a security guard at the show(and enforcer of the no carry rule) I'll just go with that. Have a nice day, I know I am.

:shocker:

And the reason I will not go to any gun shows. They call themselves 2A supporters, but their actions say they work for the Brady Bunch.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
I concur with the sentiments that the gun shows have gone so commercial with way over priced items that I would rather support local gun stores.

massivedesign

I concur with the sentiments that the gun shows have gone so commercial with way over priced items that I would rather support local gun stores.

But what if the commercialized gun show was filled with local gun stores? :lol:

wqDoTu7.gif