Thread: DHS training video

DHS training video

The actual video:

http://youtu.be/xBV-vvI-nN8

Article FUQ:

The YouTube channel Patriot News Organization on Thursday uploaded a training video from the Department of Homeland Security that depicts a fake news broadcast about a police SWAT team raiding an American house and arresting "extremist" members of a “local militia group” for possession of illegal firearms and planning to commit terrorist attacks.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-...ning-terrorism

Banned
    I have a hard time getting worked up over this. At most, this is a PART of a DHS video. Where is the rest of it? The only thing I find offensive at all is the implication that militias are evil things. I consider myself part of the militia that will defend the People of the US and the Constitution should either fall under an armed threat.

Other than that, without more context, my reaction is...

...meh.

Training video? Seriously?
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KYKevin View Post
    Training video? Seriously?
    I doubt this is a training video ... they did not burn the house down ...

DHS training video

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I doubt this is a training video ... they did not burn the house down ...
    They need material for the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I have a hard time getting worked up over this. At most, this is a PART of a DHS video. Where is the rest of it?
    The "rest of it"? I have no idea where the rest of it is - perhaps it's in Napolitano's desk drawer - but, here's where you can find another part of it. What difference does it make if it's a 90 second excerpt or a 2-hour feature length film? It set's the tone for how DHS wants American citizens to be seen by our governments various jack-booted thugs! This is especially true when you take note that the DHS Secretary thinks that 90% of Americans bear close watching "because they are either terrorists or have terrorist tendencies".

Here's an excerpt from the Oath Keepers web site -
    From the Virginia Fusion Center Report to the MIAC Report and beyond, the DHS along with the help of propaganda peddlers at the Southern Poverty Law Center, has consistently fielded the concept that Constitutionalists, states rights advocates, 2nd Amendment advocates, tax protesters, anti-federal reserve activists, Ron Paul supporters, and even returning veterans are potential threats to national security. The fictional videos above make us appear monstrous with the potential capacity for mass murder. The narrative is clearly being established in the minds of law enforcement that we are the enemy. Realize that the “militia” label will one day be used to pigeonhole all Liberty Movement Groups, and that the fantasy of “evil plots” against the citizenry will certainly be attached…
    They apparently forgot to include "Christians" in this report. Recently, our military indoctrination basic training centers have begun demonizing Christians as "hatemongers", and now the DoD threatens to Courts Martial any Christians caught expressing their religious beliefs to others. (I can't wait for that one to reach SCOTUS!) The DoD has somewhat loosened it's grip on the throats of Christians serving their country, with this statement:
    “Service members can share their faith (evangelize), but must not force unwanted, intrusive attempts to convert others of any faith or no faith to one’s beliefs (proselytization),” Pentagon spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Nate Christensen said in a written statement.
    (The Pentagon probably had a lowly O-5 give that statement so the flag officer who ordered it wouldn't be held accountable)

The enemy is apparently anybody who doesn't agree with the Executive's circumvention of our Constitution and Congress' remaining silent when he does so. That would be those of us who know virtually anything about the Bill of Rights and our nation's Constitution, those who are against the government's acceptance of illegal immigrants, those who believe that our nation cannot be taxed into prosperity, and those who believe the government has no right to dictate our healthcare. That's my ! Pax...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NoDissent.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	10346

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wehavemet.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	10347  
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Banned

DHS training video

It is easy to excerpt just enough out of context to create a misrepresentation. Hell, it happens here all the time.

Again, unless I see the whole thing...

...meh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>