Thread: Clarion Call to Unite Committee's Unfortunate announcement on Constitution Party

Clarion Call to Unite Committee's Unfortunate announcement on Constitution Party

Unfortunate announcement on negotiations with the National Constitution Party
    It is with regret that the Clarion Call To Unite Committee announces a ceasing of its outreach efforts and dialogue with the national leadership of the Constitution Party. http://www.cctuc.com/2013/04/unfortu...cement-on.html
    Rejecting the CCTUC is exactly right! "Growing the party" is the principle leading the progressive parties and the United States down the rocky path to Hell.

If I wanted to follow a majority coalition then I sure as Hell wouldn't follow a rigidly principled effort as The Constitution Party of The United States. Principle before party!

Imagine, the pro-gun, pro-2A CP joining a coalition with the Independent Green Party of Virginia - COMMUNISTS!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-01-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Sure wish you had included this
    It is with regret that the Clarion Call To Unite Committee announces a ceasing of its outreach efforts and dialogue with the national leadership of the Constitution Party.

On April the 20th, the National Constitution Party's Executive & National Committees in Baltimore, Maryland passed a resolution that refused to engage in dialogue or support for the CCTUC, and it's cause of uniting the other constitutionalist parties together.
    in your post.

It would have prevented me from losing time needed (30 seconds? Less?) to understand that the CCUC is not worth my attention. That being said, I do intellectually support their efforts to form coalitions - it ties up their time and prevents them from actually doing anything.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    <snip> - it ties up their time and prevents them from actually doing anything. <snip>
    I don't care who you are, that right there is down right funny.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I don't care who you are, that right there is down right funny.
    Thank you. I'll be here all week. Be sure to ask your servrer about the daily specials.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit