Thread: Gore: "No Intermediate Step Between A Final SCOTUS Decision And A Violent Revolution"

Gore: "No Intermediate Step Between A Final SCOTUS Decision And A Violent Revolution"

"[America] has been hacked. That is a computer term when the operating system of a computer is taken over and the computer does things the owner does not want it to. That is what has been happening to American democracy. You have 90% of the people in favor of background checks for gun purchases and the congress is incapable of doing what the American people want .http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...evolution.html
    While addressing Bush v. Gore, the former Vice President said "there is no intermediate step between a final Supreme Court decision and a violent revolution."

Gore is a idiot!
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    While addressing Bush v. Gore, the former Vice President said "there is no intermediate step between a final Supreme Court decision and a violent revolution."
    I am yet to see a credible poll that shows those numbers.

Even so, this is not a democracy. The US is a Constitutional Republic. We do not regulate by mob rule.
    Last edited by Tucker6900; 05-01-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    I am yet to see a credible poll that shows those numbers. Even so, this is not a democracy. The US is a Constitutional Republic. We do not regulate by mob rule.
    Polls are as meaningless as pols, plebiscites, and so on. Who and how many vote is not so meaningful as who counts the votes - as the previous two or three presidential immaculations have demonstrated. US is just another progressive banana republic.

Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom.

Don't forget Patriotism is the new Terrorism.

Founder's Club Member
    "[America] has been hacked. That is a computer term when the operating system of a computer is taken over and the computer does things the owner does not want it to.
    Bwhahahahahahahahahaaa!!

He's right that Amerika has been hacked. And, he's one of the hackers!! Just like a criminal--accuse others of the crimes he himself has been committing.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    I am yet to see a credible poll that shows those numbers.

Even so, this is not a democracy. The US is a Constitutional Republic. We do not regulate by mob rule.
    Sir, America has not been operating as a Constitutional Republic since the days prior to Lincoln.

Oligarchy is the correct description for the current state of things: where the few rule over the many.

When operating in a perceived democracy, directing the government is fairly simple. All that is required is a control over the information fed to the voter. The potential wielder of Sovereign Franchise in America generally absorbs 18 years of media and is also subjected to 12 years of government schooling and then is declared "Ready to vote."

And we wonder at why things are the way they are?

Homeschool your own kids. Kill your television.

Good, you have set yourself free. Now get ready for the media fed, government educated zombies to attack your way of life.
    Last edited by Freedom First; 05-02-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds

Banned
    Now now, he invented the internet .... (I think he has been exposed to the sun for too long) ...