Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellingham/Whatcom County Coffee Meet Every Sunday

Bellingham/Whatcom County Second Saturday meet & greet

The Whatcom County Chapter of Washington Open Carry meets the Second Saturday of the month at Billy McHales.
    The conversation is not always guns, not always politics, but always spirited. Come on by and visit a while. Get to know us, we are the People of Whatcom County and we are Legally Armed and loving it.

and stop by our facebook page to see what is stirring in the area >>> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Washin...66874943419858

We have left starbucks and no longer spend time there. The meeting has been modified to:

Billy Mc Hales's Restaurant The second Saturday each month at eleven am.
    4301 Meridian St
    Bellingham, WA 98226

Well, Billy Mchales has closed too! What a great place and very 2A friendly.

We now meet randomly, so keep looking at the last post and check the faze boog page for Whatcom County events.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 10-05-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: fixed title
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I second that.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

bump.......please sticky when you have time John.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Good meet yesterday. Doc was back from Australia.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Re: Bellingham/Whatcom County Coffee Meet

Let me know if you guys ever have a Saturday meet. Sunday is not doable for me...
    Too lazy to do a blog! Follow me on Twitter instead! @6ShotScott

Todays meet was good. Doc is back and settled in and we talked about the Wenatchee trip.

Have not seen Snakecharmer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Have not seen Snakecharmer yet.
    Sunday's are tough. Generally I work a 12 hr. shift Saturday nights... meaning I sleep away most of Sunday. Looking forward to attending at the first opportunity. In the meantime, in anticipation of open carry in the future, I've taken appropriate steps to brush up on my pistolcraft. One of my "neighbors" teaches a tactical pistol course at his place and a smalll group of us have started training this past week. We're training with the SIRT weaponry... lots of fun! I'm thinking of buying one of the pistols for ongoing practice, especially in light of limited ammo supplies and the fact that I'll initially carry my Glock 22 after which the SIRT pistols are fashioned. Has anyone had much experience with the SIRT training tools? Opinions?

Don't forget the regular choir practice at Starbucks. A bunch of things to talk about this week.

Not going to make the meet today, will be at an SEC meeting in Issaquah! Enjoying a fine home brew of one of the SEC members.

I'd love to show up more but ...

Sunday is my one day a week when I am not working and I have an opportunity to laze around the house instead of driving in to Bellingham like I do every other day of the week. Unfortunately. The couple times I've gone were enjoyable.

In other news, the campout in Wenatchee was fun though windy.

The regular choir practice will be Sunday again this week. The Sea to Ski is on and the car show will be at the park again. Last year a half dozen of us went and had a great time OCing while looking at the vehicles.

Smile Missed Ya

Stopped in this morning (10:20am) to say Hi and have some OC coffee on my way out to golf, but nobody there.
    Just my luck since that was my first appearance in quite a while.

I'm still OC'ing most everywhere I go with no issues to date. Hope ya'all have a great Holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ARADCOM View Post
    Stopped in this morning (10:20am) to say Hi and have some OC coffee on my way out to golf, but nobody there.
    Just my luck since that was my first appearance in quite a while.

I'm still OC'ing most everywhere I go with no issues to date. Hope ya'all have a great Holiday weekend.
    Sundays brother , Sundays.....

Cool Ya mean it wasn't Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Sundays brother , Sundays.....
    Duh!

That's one of the big problems with being retired! I never know what day it is. LOL
    Last edited by ARADCOM; 05-26-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Cool Is tomorrow Sunday?

I think I might have my calendar straightened out so I may show up on the right day. ;-)

Good to see ya there last Sunday Tom.

Been to all the usual places .

OC is a way of life.

Sunday...Sunday....Sunday..... Starbucks at Bakerview........10:00 Come on down

Aradcom it is sunday again.

Duh!

That's one of the big problems with being retired! I never know what day it is. LOL
    Ha Ha, have the same problem... Haven't worn a watch in 8 years now..

I heard something awhile back about a WC open carry picnic, any more info on this??
    If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of constitutional privilege.
    --- Arkansas Supreme Court, Wilson v. State (1878)

Thumbs up Third Annual Whatcom County Family Open Carry Picnic

Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    I heard something awhile back about a WC open carry picnic, any more info on this??
    See the thread titled "Third Annual Whatcom County Family Open Carry Picnic"

See ya there!

Question OC Breakfast?

Anybody planning on being out for coffee or breakfast tomorrow? (11/3/13)

If so, where?

Anybody planning on being out for coffee or breakfast tomorrow? (11/3/13)

If so, where?
    The rumor is it will be at Shari's on Meridian at 10:00, I have been unable to attend due to having to find a way to pay off state extortion/theft.

OK then. Shari's at ten?? I can do that. I think Boomboy is in the AO so we should see him too. I have not seen Samantha since summer. She and Sky are among the missing.

Thumbs up

OK, I'll be there, Shari's at 10. I've invited a female friend, also. She carries, although not OC, it's in her purse.
    Last edited by ARADCOM; 11-03-2013 at 11:05 AM.

OK, I'll be there, Shari's at 10. I've invited a female friend, also. She carries, although not OC, it's in her purse.
    Just glad she carries!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast