Thread: Willickers! Check out the operator's new acquisition!!!

Willickers! Check out the operator's new acquisition!!!

Here's my not-so-epic story behind it. Bought the TWS lower at the Palmaghetto gun show 8-ish months ago for like $240-ish if memory serves. Sat on it for months, and months, and months. Find out buddy McJobin in my Nasty Girl unit works for Spike's Tactical, he offers to build me an upper. Almost had him do it. Bills piled up and no longer had the funds. Tried to sell lower a couple months ago, sadly gave up on my dreams of having an AR15 pistol. Money comes in. Few beers in, browsing *le ArmsList the other night at approximately 0230 hours. Don't even select any filters, type in "pistol upper" in search bar hit enter. Some crappy AR upper out of Michigan, another one in Pennsylvania, BINGO. 3 listings down, this little guy shows up. Guy lives in Lakewood Ranch. I live in Lakewood Ranch. Match made in heaven. TWS lower, meet your soul mate... <3

^^ Better love story than Twilight.

Very nice. Welcome to the AR pistol club. Do you plan to OC that puppy? Holsters are available on evilbay.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Banned
    should carry 2 ... why not? -- except you can make the 2nd one yourself

Re: Willickers! Check out the operator's new acquisition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Very nice. Welcome to the AR pistol club. Do you plan to OC that puppy? Holsters are available on evilbay.
    I suggest a sling.

Sent from the back of a black van

How many of those banana clips did you get? ;-)