• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willickers! Check out the operator's new acquisition!!!

shastadude17

Here's my not-so-epic story behind it. Bought the TWS lower at the Palmaghetto gun show 8-ish months ago for like $240-ish if memory serves. Sat on it for months, and months, and months. Find out buddy McJobin in my Nasty Girl unit works for Spike's Tactical, he offers to build me an upper. Almost had him do it. Bills piled up and no longer had the funds. Tried to sell lower a couple months ago, sadly gave up on my dreams of having an AR15 pistol. Money comes in. Few beers in, browsing *le ArmsList the other night at approximately 0230 hours. Don't even select any filters, type in "pistol upper" in search bar hit enter. Some crappy AR upper out of Michigan, another one in Pennsylvania, BINGO. 3 listings down, this little guy shows up. Guy lives in Lakewood Ranch. I live in Lakewood Ranch. Match made in heaven. TWS lower, meet your soul mate... <3

^^ Better love story than Twilight.

VJVZfJ0.jpg

zquqxMd.jpg