Thread: New Member

Hello,
    My wife and I have always been around guns. It has just been in the last few years that we both felt we needed to do more than just talk about how we felt about the deterioration our Second Amendment Rights going on in our great Nation, We have been to Jefferson City several times over the last few months in support of those rights. I open carry everywhere I go, while my wife CCW some of the time. I have enjoyed reading hundreds of posts over the past few months and now will look forward to contributing in some small way.

welcome to the forum sir!

you have come along during exciting times. post well and post often.
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by logunowner View Post
    Hello,
    My wife and I have always been around guns. It has just been in the last few years that we both felt we needed to do more than just talk about how we felt about the deterioration our Second Amendment Rights going on in our great Nation, We have been to Jefferson City several times over the last few months in support of those rights. I open carry everywhere I go, while my wife CCW some of the time. I have enjoyed reading hundreds of posts over the past few months and now will look forward to contributing in some small way.
    Welcome...Welcome....Welcome!!!

Enjoy the forum. Lots of info....you just have to learn to discern what is actual or fictitious.

Good to have you!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Welcome and good luck! Hope you find all of the vast wealth of information on here to your benefit!
    I would have a 200x15 userbar here, but images are sadly not allowed in signatures.