• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Capitol city Harley

Sorcice

FYI, Capitol city Harley Davison newly named badger Harley in Madison is very carry friendly. My brother and I both bought bikes from them a few days ago and the sales guy, clothing shop lady and finance guy didn't even flinch with both of us OC. The finance guy actually has a packing in packer land bumper sticker on the file box in his office. Awesome customer service as well.

-Sorcice

Viper

What did you pick up Sorcice? Bought mine from CCHD about a year and a half ago. OC all the time in there. The first time one of the new gals in the motor clothes department got kind of scared, but the receptionist that works the front desk straightened her out immediately. I didn't have to say anything.

Very nice group of friendly folks there.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Does H-D have a corporate policy addressing it?

I know my local H-D dealership is signed that no weapons are allowed.

Sorcice

Thanks bones! I doubt they have corp policy or the one here in Madison would be posted. Probably by what manager wants.

Last edited: