• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Places I open carry near Nashville/Franklin

Trocki

Everywhere!! I try to carry with me everywhere I go. I don't get around too much, but I carry when I do. I'll add to this list when I can. Obviously, the list isn't totally comprehensive, either, but it does include the places I can recall easily.

Transplanted from Chicago to Nashville and LOVING open carry!

Belle Meade Express Gas station
Belle Meade Harris Teeter
Bellevue West Side Taekwondo (owner strongly supports gun rights)
Bellevue Kroger
Bellevue Game Stop
Bellevue Penn Station East Coast Subs
Bellevue Five Guys (store manager noticed that I was carrying and gave me a smile and a "nice piece")
Bellevue Starbucks (no longer OC friendly)
Brentwood Panera Bread Co.
Spring Hill Kroger
Spring Hill Lowes
Spring Hill Subway
Spring Hill Starbucks (no longer OC friendly)
Spring Hill Discount Tire
Spring Hill Dunkin' Donuts
Thompson Station Panera Bread Co.
Franklin Stoney River Legendary Steaks
Franklin Whole Foods

It's also worth noting that I've never actually encountered a "No guns" sign anywhere I've been near Nashville.

Last edited: