• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Permit class - Sunday, May 19th, 2013 - Ashland, VA.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
BCI_Instructor1.jpg

Proactive Shooters' next Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class will be held on
Sunday, May 19th, 2013 from 11am to 5pm.

Class will be held at the Bass Pro Shops in Ashland, Va. and the cost for the class is $85.00

You may register online at www.ProactiveShooters.com

Come take the best Utah permit class in the area! Proactive Shooters, LLC is a full time firearms training company. In business since 2007, we have trained thousands of students in the safe and effective use of firearms for self-defense. We have taught the Utah permit class monthly since 2008 and our class offers the most experienced perspective on carrying a gun for self-defense that you'll find in the region.

Read some of the feedback from others who have taken the Utah class with Proactive Shooters....

“I loved the class (Utah permit class – March, 2011). I will complete the (Utah course) survey with very positive feedback. Jim was awesome. He is very knowledgeable and kept the class engaged…..I hope to take a live fire class with your organization soon.”—- N.S., Richmond, Va.

“Thank you for a class well delivered. I attended the Utah Concealed Carry Course on June 26, 2010 at Smithfield (Rhode Island) Sportsman Club, where I am a member. I want to thank Jim Reynolds for his professionalism and knowledge. The course was well run and had a consistent flow throughout the day, presenting and explaining the material. Jim definitely has a way of getting the point across and instilling the respect one needs to handle situations and the responsibility of carrying a weapon. It was an enjoyable day for me and the others. My thanks to Proactive Shooters and Jim.”——–J.M., Warwick, Rhode Island

Come take a Proactive approach to your personal safety!​

Last edited: