• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Witherspoon arrested but I don't see the evidence on this tape recording

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/02/reese-witherspoon-arrest-dash-cam-video/

I don't like this actress BUT ... he told her to sit in the car but can a cop (and asking someone to get in a car is probably not too smart ~ people keep guns in their car) give such a specific request ? I can understand an order to get away or stand back....maybe state specific?

There are like 3 vids on the page (vids come up like a pop-up window).

She wasn't "crazy" IMO ...

And if you know you are drunk ... refuse testing is the better way ...

The old "I got rights" game eh?

Most cops I know would have tasered her ... so this cop seemed pretty cool

Ca Patriot

My observation is she didnt seem drunk or really out of line. The officer really didnt have to arrest her.

Secondly, I am shocked the dashcam video was released. Normally the public has to have teams of lawyers suing and waiting years just to find out the cameras "wasnt on" or "the footage was damaged".