• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where to find .380

njkennelly

So I just picked up a new Sig P238 for my wife as a mothers day gift. Her first gun. She's wanted it for about two years. So, it's about time.

My problem is, I am having a heck of a time finding .380 target ammo (50-100 count). Is anyone aware of a place that consistently has some in stock? Or perhaps if there were a prepper or someone who has been stocking up that would be willing to part with 100 rounds for pretty dang close to retail would also be awesome. I am in the Centennial Hills area but will travel around the Las Vegas area for a face to face.

Please PM me if you have some info for me.

Thanks,
Noah

kdt1970

Well if you was here in the salt lake area, I am trying to trade a box of 380 for a box of 9mm. I no longer have a 380, so I don't need it any more.

rjsf1971

I live in the Henderson area and if you are willing to meet near my place then I can sell you a hundred rounds of 380.