Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Triad area OC meetup, First Friday of each month at 6pm.

Triad area OC meetup, First Friday of each month at 6pm.

Next meetup is at Prissy Polly's in Kernersville on Friday May 1st @ 6pm.

Prissy Polly's BBQ
    729 North Carolina 66
    Kernersville, NC 27284
    (336) 993-5045
    prissypollys.com‎

The location will change from meeting to meeting going back and forth from Winston Salem, Kernersville, High Point, and other areas. Keep checking this post as it will be updated with the location and date of each months meetup.

Can a Mod sticky this please?
    Last edited by jag06; 04-30-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Updated for the Feb meetup.

We will be there!

Just had a thought, we should probably bring some flyers to hand out this time. We had some people express some interest and ask some questions last night.
    Last edited by Saltycupcake; 05-04-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Just bumping this to the top so everyone can see it, we are just under 2 weeks to the next meetup. Can we get this stickied at the top with the other meet and greet topics?

Raleigh?

I am new to the Raleigh and "Up this way" area. I was wondering if you guys knew of a OC type of meeting near me.

Thanks, Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by skyline330 View Post
    I am new to the Raleigh and "Up this way" area. I was wondering if you guys knew of a OC type of meeting near me.

Thanks, Tyler
    here is a site you might like

http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Well, looks like I will be there. The wife wont because she needs to get the boys stuff together for his baseball games, so see you all there.

Just under 4 hours to go. Hoping we have a good turnout this afternoon. I will try and get there a few minutes early and get a couple tables together. See ya'll later this afternoon.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry we couldn't make it tonight. Had some unexpected stuff to deal with. I was really looking forward to it, but we will be there next time!

had a good turn out. good to see some of you again and good to meet others

JAG i didn't know Winston had a Gander Mtn. saw it on the way out. i'll have to stop there someday
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

were will the next meet be me and 2 of my room mates oc all the time and we all have glocks lol we would really like to come out and meet other oc people

Hey JAG, are we going to have a meet in July. first Friday. i will try to be there. any place in mind? i like GC, though we could go to the one on university. or we could switch it up with other places let us know

- unknown

Ok Im gonna post a place, Prissy Pollies in Kville this Fri. Not sure who will show since a holiday wkend but there it is for what its worth.

Was about to post the same thing wethepeople. I have been a little out of touch with the internet the last few weeks and forgot to update this thread. I will update the first post. I will unfortunately be unable to make it this Friday. Hope there is a good turnout.

Jag

I should be able to make it Friday and I have a few people I can bring with me as well, oh and Chick fil A in high point is very OC friendly went there today and had no issues a lot of the employees have already taken the ccw class I was very impressed

I am going to try and make it. What time?

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    What time?
    Never mind, I see it is 6PM

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Never mind, I see it is 6PM
    Sorry, wont be able to make this one. Let us know how it turns out.

How did it go? Did anyone show up? I won't be able to make next months meetup, but will be back in September. Any ideas for the location for next month?

i had full intentions of going , but a medical problem kept me close to home. hope you guys come up with another for Aug.. i will try to be there

- unknown

I hope these meets didn't die. I live closer to the triad area now and would like to attend one if they are still active, Friday is only a couple days away, anyone still organizing these?
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

I am interested in these meets too. It would be nice to meet like minded individuals, particularly those that live within the same area. Unfortunately I would not be able to attend this meet should it happen as I am vacationing on Emerald Isle. Hope there is a good turnout none the less.

Where and when for 8/2/13?

Looks like last time was K-ville. Any suggestions? I am planning on being there.

Hey all, Prissy Pollys in Kville 6PM this Friday. The last meetup was in Winston Salem at Golden corral.

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    Hey all, Prissy Pollys in Kville 6PM this Friday. The last meetup was in Winston Salem at Golden corral.
    Will try to make it!
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

dang. looks like i am going to have to miss this one too. my daughter is getting married and i have to be up in Blacksburg for a pro gun booth.

- unknown

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast