Thread: Geoffrey Fieger made me yell at my TV.

Thumbs down Geoffrey Fieger made me yell at my TV.

Has anyone seen the new Geoffrey Fieger commercial about wanting to ban Automatic Weapons and 100 round "clips"? I just saw this a few minutes ago. It's sad that I'm visiting my Canadian family, and this crap is still on my TV.

He finishes the commercial with "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"

I can't even.
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

He isn't far away if you wanna do a protest outside of his offices. http://www.fiegerlaw.com/contact.php
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

He always did strike me as a "Tool"

Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    He isn't far away if you wanna do a protest outside of his offices. http://www.fiegerlaw.com/contact.php
    He is actually less than 2 miles from my work. Seriously considering it.
    Molon Labe

Re: Geoffrey Fieger made me yell at my TV.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    Do it! Do it! Do it! This guy is the biggest dirtbag in that area! Man I'd almost fly back to join in. What a scumbag - in my " opinion - " don't want him suing this forum.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Mike I would contact Rick Ector. He & MOC would be great allies in this venture, in my opinion.
    He can be reached at 313-733-7404
    Email: info@detroitccw.com
    Web: http://www.detroitccw.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

It's doubly annoying when a criminal lawyer, one who uses the constitution for his clients, talks about updating the constitution.

Damn it Fieger, when they wrote the Constitution they were talking about quills not videos on the 'net.

"Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    left this comment on his video:
    wow, a lawyer attacking the constitution. makes sense. and way to alienate a HUGE section of potential clientele. by the way, the first amendment doesn't apply to youtube, fieger. the founding fathers couldn't have envisioned a form of media that could reach millions of people all at once. ban cars too, they kill WAY more people than guns.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikemichigan View Post
    left this comment on his video:
    wow, a lawyer attacking the constitution. makes sense. and way to alienate a HUGE section of potential clientele. by the way, the first amendment doesn't apply to youtube, fieger. the founding fathers couldn't have envisioned a form of media that could reach millions of people all at once. ban cars too, they kill WAY more people than guns.
    He will start censoring the comments shortly if I know him well enough. He truly only believes one thing: he is smarter than everyone else, which of course will be his downfall.

I've always hated this *******, so if you guys are doing a protest, I'd try and show.

Fieger is an ass!

Quote Originally Posted by cm2624 View Post
    Fieger is an ass!
    I thought that said finger in not Fieger is for a second.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Thumbs down

After seeing one of his latest, saying he does police brutality cases, I yelled at the tube, AGAIN! I spoke to one of his lawyers about a false arrest, where the only witness for the WPD said they lied and the charges were dropped.My lawyer at the time(who became a judge shortly after) said he didn't want to deal with it, to get someone else that might be interested. he Feiger lawyer said he couldn't trust a jury to figure it out! Feiger says he'll stand up for the little guy(I think it's about the $$$$) except for me(I must be a big guy EH!)!! LEFTIST FRAUD!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

I was going to go wave a sign around infront of his office, but I've been extremely busy with my Army enlistment ****. Been at a recruiting office, every day, for the last 7 days, for like 6 hours a day, and just spent 14 hours at MEPS yesterday.

Hopefully, once I get more than 2 hours of sleep, I can stop by his office and protest, although I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    Molon Labe

I was going to go wave a sign around infront of his office, but I've been extremely busy with my Army enlistment ****. Been at a recruiting office, every day, for the last 7 days, for like 6 hours a day, and just spent 14 hours at MEPS yesterday.

Hopefully, once I get more than 2 hours of sleep, I can stop by his office and protest, although I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    Mike ask for the opposite MOS of that you want. For instance if you want to be a helicopter pilot ask for the motor pool. Edit to add they're going to love you! Why? Already did a couple of tours in a hell hole (Detroit). And you save their barber lots of time with the mohawk. Kidding aside - Good luck Mike.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVHrDL16oaM
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 05-10-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Mike ask for the opposite MOS of that you want. For instance if you want to be a helicopter pilot ask for the motor pool. Edit to add they're going to love you! Why? Already did a couple of tours in a hell hole (Detroit). And you save their barber lots of time with the mohawk. Kidding aside - Good luck Mike.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVHrDL16oaM
    Hahaha. I already have my MOS picked, 11x Infantry. Already have the paperwork printed out and everything. My recruiter was nice enough to push my job through for me.

I don't wanna leave my mohawk =(

Thank you sir!
    Molon Labe

Hahaha. I already have my MOS picked, 11x Infantry. Already have the paperwork printed out and everything. My recruiter was nice enough to push my job through for me.

I don't wanna leave my mohawk =(

Thank you sir!
    I've known two drill instructor's in my life, one is my step-brother. Some advice they both gave was "GET IT IN WRITING!" Don't believe ANYTHING your recruiter tells you. They are not "nice" they are salesmen and unless it's written into your contract it doesn't exist, it was never said, and it didn't happen. You are signing up for something very serious...maybe you should have a contract lawyer look through your contract before you sign it, because you better believe that the U.S. Gov't will hold you to whatever contract you put your signature on.

Bronson
    Last edited by Bronson; 05-12-2013 at 10:42 AM.
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    I've known two drill instructor's in my life, one is my step-brother. Some advice they both gave was "GET IT IN WRITING!" Don't believe ANYTHING your recruiter tells you. They are not "nice" they are salesmen and unless it's written into your contract it doesn't exist, it was never said, and it didn't happen. You are signing up for something very serious...maybe you should have a contract lawyer look through your contract before you sign it, because you better believe that the U.S. Gov't will hold you to whatever contract you put your signature on.

Bronson
    Once again bronson proves to be wise. Mike read, then re-read the following link. I STRONGLY suggest you get specific's in writing if at all possible. Remember ditch/latrine diggers are part of the "general" infantry also! http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/a/11x.htm

http://tilz.tearfund.org/Publication...it+latrine.htm

Knowing you - you already signed the papers, didn't you? How's that song go? "You're digging a ditch, you son of a biotch, your're in the army now!".....

Geoffrey Fieger made me yell at my TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post

Bronson
    But they won't hold themselves to the contract -- Google "stop loss"

Also a good video: http://youtu.be/ZFsaGv6cefw
    Last edited by TheQ; 05-12-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    yeah, q is half right. it doesn't matter what you get in writing from anyone. they will do whatever they want. i was stop-lossed for 6 months. however, stop-loss is not a breach of contract because when you sign a 4 (or in my case 5) year contract, you are signing 4 active and 4 inactive. they simply extended me into my inactive time.
    Last edited by smellslikemichigan; 05-12-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

More than 2 hours of sleep probably ain't happening until after Basic... have fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Once again bronson proves to be wise. Mike read, then re-read the following link. I STRONGLY suggest you get specific's in writing if at all possible. Remember ditch/latrine diggers are part of the "general" infantry also! http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/a/11x.htm

http://tilz.tearfund.org/Publication...it+latrine.htm

Knowing you - you already signed the papers, didn't you? How's that song go? "You're digging a ditch, you son of a biotch, your're in the army now!".....
    August 26th, Ft Benning Georgia, Infantry 11x, it's all in writing

Okay guys, I'm not THAT stupid. Plus, I've wanted to make a career out of it since I was 5, so if they pull some **** and keep me in longer? Oh well, I'll be in for life anyway!
    Molon Labe

Okay guys, I'm not THAT stupid. Plus, I've wanted to make a career out of it since I was 5, so if they pull some **** and keep me in longer? Oh well, I'll be in for life anyway!
    We don't think you are stupid mike, just young, as we all were once. Trying to keep you off the mines we stepped on in our past. Go forth young weed chopper and save the world. You can do it Mike!

Mike: I thank you in advance for your service.

18 mile & Woodward is even closer, north west corner in a high end sub.. protest at the end of his street.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post