• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Geoffrey Fieger made me yell at my TV.

Evil Creamsicle

I was going to go wave a sign around infront of his office, but I've been extremely busy with my Army enlistment ****. Been at a recruiting office, every day, for the last 7 days, for like 6 hours a day, and just spent 14 hours at MEPS yesterday.

Hopefully, once I get more than 2 hours of sleep, I can stop by his office and protest, although I don't see that happening anytime soon. :banghead:

More than 2 hours of sleep probably ain't happening until after Basic... have fun with that.

MikeTheGreek

Once again bronson proves to be wise. Mike read, then re-read the following link. I STRONGLY suggest you get specific's in writing if at all possible. Remember ditch/latrine diggers are part of the "general" infantry also! http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/a/11x.htm

http://tilz.tearfund.org/Publications/Footsteps+21-30/Footsteps+30/Planning+a+pit+latrine.htm

Knowing you - you already signed the papers, didn't you? How's that song go? "You're digging a ditch, you son of a biotch, your're in the army now!"..... :p

August 26th, Ft Benning Georgia, Infantry 11x, it's all in writing :p

Okay guys, I'm not THAT stupid. Plus, I've wanted to make a career out of it since I was 5, so if they pull some **** and keep me in longer? Oh well, I'll be in for life anyway! :banana:

FreeInAZ

Okay guys, I'm not THAT stupid. Plus, I've wanted to make a career out of it since I was 5, so if they pull some **** and keep me in longer? Oh well, I'll be in for life anyway! :banana:

We don't think you are stupid mike, just young, as we all were once. Trying to keep you off the mines we stepped on in our past. ;) Go forth young weed chopper and save the world. You can do it Mike! :D

Hyperion

Mike: I thank you in advance for your service.