• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

March on Washington 07-04-2013

Tucker6900

Here's what that baying sounds like to me...

Honestly sirs, does this work? How much more Freedom do you have as a result of your emails, calls, faxes, protests over past decades? Oh, OC is more accepted. So what. That fixes nothing.

+1
Like I said earlier, having OCDO IS NOT FREEDOM, it's protesting your bondage. Not needing an OCDO IS FREEDOM.

+1

Do you sincerely think they, these so-called representatives, are listening? You are a buzzing fly, a squeaky hinge, a simple annoyance to be endured until it can be fixed. You are not heard as a man, or even a citizen. They see you as merely an annoying obstruction to their plans.

And yet another reason for this event to take place.

I will not be marching. I don't agree with the marcher's plans but I also acknowledge that there's not a damn thing any of us can do to stop them. So, if I/we cannot stop them, then what?

It is every persons choice to attend or not, to support or not. But the fact that this event has all of us 2nd Amendment "supporters" split down the middle shows exactly how weak we are as a group. And that is the reason why we are here at this moment in history. You can go on and quote your favorite founder or judge or civil rights activist all you want, but there should be NO COMPROMISE WHEN IT COMES TO THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE!

joanie

Something that baffles me~~why should a person wait until a holiday to voice their opinion of tyranny? Flood their office with emails, phone calls, letters, do it daily, encourage others to do it. Be the squeaky wheel. BTW we elected the farce president, not a cartell.

Yeah, those are all good options as well, but with enough people doing this, on the 4th of July, At the very least it will send a message that we the people do not approve of what we have now. Governments biggest excuse is that this is what the people of this nation want. This will be a clear message that we don't want this, who would want this? We didn't elect this president, we had two choices, both bad, both puppets to the bankers and corprate intrests. Diffrent engines in the same train going down the same track. Put Ron Paul in the debates, cover him on the TV news, Make people aware of a third choice, Gary Johnson, or Jesse Ventura in 2016. But no, This illusion of a choice in who to vote for is a farce. JFK only got elected because he started out a puppet and the globalists thought they had him under their thumb, Soon as they didn't, he died.

But I know know, is this what the people want, I mean many still buy the farce of men in caves with boxcutters defeating a multi billion dollar defence and inteligence structure. Even with all the moutains of evedence that points to an inside job.

Hows that workin out for us? The Fed, the TSA, (have they stopped a terrorist?) NDAA, DHS, Our economy, (is everybody working a decent job that pays their bills?) Hows the food, water and medicine. Cancer rates, (up or down) jail and prison population, (up or down?) education? The wars? the laws? our freedoms? Our rights? Our humanity, our future?

JmE

Hows that workin out for us? The Fed, the TSA, (have they stopped a terrorist?) NDAA, DHS, Our economy, (is everybody working a decent job that pays their bills?) Hows the food, water and medicine. Cancer rates, (up or down) jail and prison population, (up or down?) education? The wars? the laws? our freedoms? Our rights? Our humanity, our future?
+1000. Exactly!

sharkey

+1.

Squeaky wheels get the most grease.

This march may not be due to the constitution, but it is in defense of it, and as always, I am in full support of it.

I guess I just can't stay away though I'm trying.

Watch the video from 16:28. Kokesh is calling for the abolishment of the constitution.

I now consider him an enemy of the republic.

KBCraig

I guess I just can't stay away though I'm trying.

Watch the video from 16:28. Kokesh is calling for the abolishment of the constitution.

I now consider him an enemy of the republic.

The republic has become an enemy of freedom.

What's the difference between Kokesh's statement, and the thousands of references out there to the Second Amendment being the "reset button"?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I have not read all the posts to see if this had been discussed, but my quick skim leads me to believe it has not -

http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-smoking-gun-adam-kokesh-works-for-obama/

I was ecstatic. Mike has done his homework. He made a ten minute video detailing Adam Kokesh’s relationship with the organization “Obama for Action” where Kokesh has been working since March of 2011. The picture I had was a cut out of a webpage and all the details were missing, such as the link and the comments. The one Mike put in his video had all of that and more. He even reveals Kokesh’s reaction to being found out.

Someone put this photo on a popular website shortly after Kokesh announced the march. His facebook page went up May 4th, according to an article in Hot Air. On May 8th, someone found the following on his ABOUT page while perusing Kokesh’s facebook.

Work Info
Employer: Obama for America
Position: Revolution Czar
Time Period: March 2011 to present
Description: Fomenting unrest

Listen to his response when Mike Kopietz Sr. called him on having Obama for America as his employer.

Adam Kokesh: “WOW!! That’s some seriously damning evidence… I guess I’ve been exposed as the Revolution Czar… Me spreading the message of liberty and converting people to philosophical libertarianism plays right into Obama’s hand. (sarcasm)

Mike Kopietz Sr.: “So why was that on your page until it was broadcast around the internet in which you quickly took it down? Hmmmmm? Some speculated it might be a joke, by you, but the funny thing is, you never claimed that. You never said anything about it at all, and when notified about it you took it down instantly and never mentioned a peep. Hah, something tells me you were bored one day, filling out the fields and didn’t know that was going to show up right under your profile info, “whoops”.

Mike Kopietz Sr.: “No, you gaining the people’s trust through lies and deceit, only to lead them into fire, is what is going to play right in Obama’s hand, and you know it sir.”

Adam Kokesh’s response to Mike is a common tactic people use when they get caught doing something wrong, and they don’t have a plausible explanation. They sarcastically admit it in the most magnified way possible to try to make the other person feel foolish and irrational for even questioning their actions. Only it didn’t seem to work in Mike’s case. He was smart enough to realize what Kokesh was doing and clearly pointed it out.

Adam Kokesh is a fraud who is working against the American people. He is on the Obama for America payroll and he proudly calls himself a Revolution Czar. Is this a “real” job title? Probably not. Although, it would be just the kind of title someone like Adam Kokesh would give himself. Is the job description “Fomenting unrest” real? Possibly. That is the purpose of the Obama for America. Whether it is a real title or a real job description or not, he takes considerable pride in it. Adam Kokesh hates America and everything it represents. This is just his way of getting even for some real or imagined offense of which he cannot let go.

I was hesitant to say it so plainly before, but now there is no doubt. This picture is real. It is a legitimate copy of a facebook page that would be very difficult for the average person to fake. Yes, Obama for America is behind the Open Carry March of Washington DC, and smart Americans will stay home on July 4th and watch the fireworks.

So, it does seem that Kokesh is an Obama minion working towards something - and most likely that "something" will be an event to be used to ram home anti-gun legislation. But unlike Kristallnacht, this is not going to start because of a rash act by someone with a legitimate grievance. (The pretext for the Kristallnacht attacks was the assassination of the German diplomat Ernst vom Rath by Herschel Grynszpan, a German-born Polish Jew resident in Paris, who was avenging the deportation of his parents.) It's most like the sniper event in Bracken's Unintended Consequences - except I don't see Americans rising up against the new anti-gun laws.

stay safe.

JmE

The republic has become an enemy of freedom.

What's the difference between Kokesh's statement, and the thousands of references out there to the Second Amendment being the "reset button"?
IMHO, the big difference is coverage. Kokesh has made statements that many have made in private and small groups. Yes, the Republic has become an enemy of freedom. Now it's a question of degree. Is it too rabid to be saved? IDK.

FreeInAZ

This will go nowhere... whatever Kokesh is, a loon, a spook, a (fill in the blank)? He has zero credibility at this point IMHO.

We-the-People

This will go nowhere... whatever Kokesh is, a loon, a spook, a (fill in the blank)? He has zero credibility at this point IMHO.

It would be a mistake to underestimate his credibility with those who follow him. He may have none with you but I assure you, there are a whole lot of people out there who have him on a pedestal and his recent arrest has only increased his appeal to that segment.

JmE

And there are some that will march without any opinion one way or another on Kokesh. They march for a cause and not a man. ;)

eye95

If you march on the 4th, except in specific protest of moonbat Kokesh, you will be seen by many as a supporter of him--regardless of your intent.

So, if you march on the 4th and are NOT a Kokesh supporter, I recommend including language on any sign you carry that disavows Kokesh. If you are a Kokesh supporter, I don't care what others think of you. I just know that I have very little respect for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

JmE

There you go, folks... the herding of the cats has begun yet again. :lol:

FreeInAZ

And there are some that will march without any opinion one way or another on Kokesh. They march for a cause and not a man. ;)

Understood. The idea of a march to support the constitution, rights & over reach of the government done peacefully and lawfully is a good concept. However many good concepts fall short when they are put into reallity. Now we have a person calling for the desolvement of our republic. Not a good concept in my honest opinion. I have participated in many lawful protests of government abuses of power. That said - this idea is poorly organized, planned and now calls for something that almost all of my fellow citizens do not want; and that is a total disbandment of the republic. I cannot support this, as I believe in my heart neither will most U.S. citizens.

WalkingWolf

If you march on the 4th, except in specific protest of moonbat Kokesh, you will be seen by many as a supporter of him--regardless of your intent.

So, if you march on the 4th and are NOT a Kokesh supporter, I recommend including language on any sign you carry that disavows Kokesh. If you are a Kokesh supporter, I don't care what others think of you. I just know that I have very little respect for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't think to many people have respect for your statist opinion, I know I don't. But you are funny...

joanie

If you are a Kokesh supporter, I don't care what others think of you. I just know that I have very little respect for you.

Well I suppose a little respect is better than none at all. Though I don't support Kokesh spiciffically, I do support his efforts of dancing at the Jefferson memorial, I would have also supported his armed march even though I didn't think it was the best idea. I don't support this new thing he has planned, only because I don't think doing this on a holliday when chances are the gov will be taking that day off and not even be there to hear the demands of desolving government, is the best time. But what do you expect from a pot smoker. Thats another thing I don't support, these smokedowns. They are wrong when they say "no victim" to this crime. However the same holds true of tobacco smoking and it's not against the law. When your messing with the air I need to breathe, meet the victim. I'm not saying pot smoking should be against the law, but if it is going to be,, then they should include all smoking. Anything that affects the air we all have to breathe.

Back to this very popular topic, I say popular because of all the replys. I don't know why it was called off, seems strange of Adam to do so coming off being arrested and held by the feds. He says this is stepping things up, but I don't see it that way, I see it as caving in. "Oh were gonna forget about marching with guns now, we're just gonna wait until our gov is off on a holliday, then make demands from the street of his place of work"

I hope at least some in the area, and others who was planning to march there, do so anyway without Adam Kokesh. That they see this call off for what it is. Mostly because it has already been announced, this needs to take place, otherwise we all may as well accept defeat and get in line with our role as slaves.

We-the-People

There is no scientifically valid evidence that second hand smoke (that smoke released when someone smokes and to which a second party would be exposed) is harmful to humans. Yes some are alergic, just as some are deathly alergic to peanuts or shellfish, but we're not banning peanuts and shellfish nor telling people they can't eat them in public.

ALL of the studies on second hand smoke that I am aware of have either cherry picked the data, been too small to be statistically relevant, increased the margin of error to the point that they are not scientifically valid (they don't meet scientific standards), or have shown such a small POSSIBLE risk that they are irrelevant.