• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed robbery video - learn from this!

loic

I dont think I would have engage, seems the guy was leaving

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training."
~Archilochus, ca 650 BC

People will rise to the occassion if capable, directly dependent upon the motivation.
~Grapeshotus, ca 2000 AD

No good aim goes unrewarded.
~ibid

:D

45acpForMe

Marco;1936089 :)[/QUOTE said:
What was the distance? 10yds? The best I saw was 3 of 4 on the swinger plates and most were lucky to get 2 of 4. Yes I guess the average bad guy will have time to return fire and there will be only rare one shot stops. :-(

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
What was the distance? 10yds? The best I saw was 3 of 4 on the swinger plates and most were lucky to get 2 of 4. Yes I guess the average bad guy will have time to return fire and there will be only rare one shot stops. :-(

I wasn't there, but if those targets had anything like the angular size it looks like they had on video, I'd be pinging them "all day long". :p

Last edited:

Marco

Something like that 10-15 yards. I was there but I'm NOT on the video.
The person that shot it clean (no misses) was also the only person shooting a magnum caliber(10mm) w/ magnum loads (165gr jhp @ 1400+fps) and had the fast time, iirc. ;)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Something like that 10-15 yards. I was there but I'm NOT on the video.
The person that shot it clean (no misses) was also the only person shooting a magnum caliber(10mm) w/ magnum loads (165gr jhp @ 1400+fps) and had the fast time, iirc. ;)
I happen to know who that person is and very impressive shooting it was too :D