• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new website www.MississippiGunNews.com

DCriswell

I'm not a very active poster on the forum, i've been reading and I guess you call it lurking for a while.

I started a website several months ago as a way for myself and my dad to keep up with the proposed laws by the Mississippi Legislature. I was constantly calling my dad and sending him links to articles and telling him to call or email his representatives. After a while I decide to learn how to put all of this information in one place and its grown since then. I welcome any comments, tips, or suggestions. This has become my attempt to make a difference in our state.

my website is www.MississippiGunNews.com

I don't deal just with open carry though that has been a hot topic lately due to a recent change in our state law.

PS - I read through the forum rules and I don't think me announcing this is a violation of any rule. If so I will remove this immediately.

lokalmotive

It's good to see another Mississippian that's concerned with all the new legislation and taking steps to make it understood by the masses. I run a page on FB that does something similar and I'll be sure to keep following your outlet for any additional links or information I miss or can't access while I'm offshore. Thanks for the link!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2