Thread: Bellingham Pride

Bellingham Pride

So Bellingham pride week is coming up in July and I wanted to see if there was any interest in setting up a OCDO table. It would be a great opportunity to educate and show the community that we aren't the stereotypical redneck bigots that the media likes to portray us as. I know there is allot of supporters and gun owners among the LGBT community and even more people who want to learn about their 2A rights but just don't know where to start.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Good Idea! I know the libertarian party would be interested in a table too.

Do you know the dates and if it costs for a booth?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Done Deal!! You will have the table you request. Dates and times will be needed.

What do you have for a location?? Inside, outside?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    So Bellingham pride week is coming up in July and I wanted to see if there was any interest in setting up a OCDO table. It would be a great opportunity to educate and show the community that we aren't the stereotypical redneck bigots that the media likes to portray us as. I know there is allot of supporters and gun owners among the LGBT community and even more people who want to learn about their 2A rights but just don't know where to start.
    Do you have a chapter of the Pink Pistols in B'ham?

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Done Deal!! You will have the table you request. Dates and times will be needed.

What do you have for a location?? Inside, outside?
    From what I understand it'll be on Sunday July 14th from 10 to 5 I'm not sure if it's indoors or outdoors but it's going to be at the Market Depot. The booths for non-profits are only $25 I'll find out more next time I run into one of the board members.

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    Do you have a chapter of the Pink Pistols in B'ham?
    The pink pistols don't really exist anymore they really weren't organized very well.

No worries. The Third Annual Washington Open Carry,Whatcom County, Picnic is on the thirteenth (SAT). Handling the Pride Day thing will be easy.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    July looking like a busy month.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)