Thread: Seattle to melt buyback guns for plaques

, ,

Seattle to melt buyback guns for plaques

The gift that keeps on giving....

McGinn’s gun meltdown an exploitation of children?

Anti-gun Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn announced Tuesday morning that the 700 firearms taken in during the city’s gun buyback will be melted down and turned into plaques inscribed with messages about “gun violence” from children, according to the Seattle Times.

earth's crust
    if one is taken and used to smash someone up, they'll still blame it on the gun ...

hey, these folks who are turning these guns in clearly have either some anti-gun ideas or pro-gov't ideas -- why not let them give their guns away--then they'll be unarmed to defend their position--

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Dave! What are you doing using the anti-gunner's term buyback?

Its a consensual gun handover.

As a side note, I heard on the radio yesterday that some locality in Maryland is planning the same unconstitutional fraud, but the cop spokesperson expressly said they are planning a venue where pro-gun people cannot stand on the sidelines and buy the guns before their turned in.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.