• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle to melt buyback guns for plaques

Dave Workman

The gift that keeps on giving....

McGinn’s gun meltdown an exploitation of children?

Anti-gun Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn announced Tuesday morning that the 700 firearms taken in during the city’s gun buyback will be melted down and turned into plaques inscribed with messages about “gun violence” from children, according to the Seattle Times.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mcg...ther-exploitation-of-children?cid=db_articles

davidmcbeth

Banned
if one is taken and used to smash someone up, they'll still blame it on the gun ...

hey, these folks who are turning these guns in clearly have either some anti-gun ideas or pro-gov't ideas -- why not let them give their guns away--then they'll be unarmed to defend their position--

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Dave! What are you doing using the anti-gunner's term buyback?

Its a consensual gun handover.

As a side note, I heard on the radio yesterday that some locality in Maryland is planning the same unconstitutional fraud, but the cop spokesperson expressly said they are planning a venue where pro-gun people cannot stand on the sidelines and buy the guns before their turned in.

LarryM

I agree, Let all the gay tree-hugging peaceniks turn in their musketloaders, black-powder replicas, busted-up single shot bolt-action .22's and their BB and zip guns - it will give them all a warm and wet feeling between their legs and give us great satisfaction the next time they're a crime statistic and are screaming a bloody-murderous, high-pitched girly screech for someone with a "gun" to come and "protect" them.......

Liberals. Serves 'em right....