• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC BBQ? Or dinner?

Bullet Sponge

I was wondering if anybody knew of any OC events in late July that will be in the Richmond area? If not lets start one...anyone have any ideas?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We have an OC Dinner the second Tuesday of every month. We have an OC Breakfast every Saturday. Both events are announced in the stickies at the top of the Virginia forum. Feel free to show up at either/both/all events, even if you have not RSVP'd - we always find space at the table for another chair.

If you would like to see an OC picnic/BBQ in addition to these scheduled events, why not take charge and find a spot, set a date, and get folks started on promising to bring the things needed. (Hint - Pocahontas State Park is a good venue, as are a few of the county parks in Henrico and Chesterfield. If you know someody who has land out in the boonies where folks could shoot, lots of folks will travel.)

stay safe.