Thread: March Again Monsanto

March Again Monsanto

There is a march against Monsanto on May 25th. It starts at 10:30 am at Town Square. Our family is planning on attending and The Big Guy and I will be open carrying.

Monsanto (I refer to them as Monsatan) is currently attempting to control any and all seeds globally. They need to be stopped. This is just another attempt to take our liberties away. We need to not only protect our second amendment right but the rights to grown own food.

Please join us. This is a global event. Over 300 cities will be participating world wide. If transportation is an issue please let me know.

You can read more about this at www.naturalnews.com

Stephanie
    the big guys wife
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner, Liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote.
    Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyswife View Post
    There is a march against Monsanto on May 25th. It starts at 10:30 am at Town Square. Our family is planning on attending and The Big Guy and I will be open carrying.

Monsanto (I refer to them as Monsatan) is currently attempting to control any and all seeds globally. They need to be stopped. This is just another attempt to take our liberties away. We need to not only protect our second amendment right but the rights to grown own food.

Please join us. This is a global event. Over 300 cities will be participating world wide. If transportation is an issue please let me know.

You can read more about this at www.naturalnews.com

Stephanie
    the big guys wife
    My girlfriend and I are EXTREMELY interested in attending but neither of us would be able to make it until around 1:30 or so. I thought Town Square was a "no fly zone" for OC though? I had heard that people were asked to leave even if they weren't going into any stores.

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    It would be a race between the mall security and the march organizers to see which can throw you out first for bring those "Evil Things" with you.

The march starts at 10:30 and honestly, I have no idea how long its going to last.

As far as OC goes I think I'll politely say that you all are here to exercise your first amendment rights so I'm politely asking for to be allowed to exercise my 2nd amendment right. If they push it, I'll leave and perhaps have my own protest against Monsatan and welcome everyone.

Stephanie
    the big guys wife
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner, Liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote.
    Ben Franklin

Re: March Again Monsanto

Please keep us posted if you find out anymore about how long it ahould last cuz like I said my girl and I really want to go

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2