• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

March Again Monsanto

bigguyswife

There is a march against Monsanto on May 25th. It starts at 10:30 am at Town Square. Our family is planning on attending and The Big Guy and I will be open carrying.

Monsanto (I refer to them as Monsatan) is currently attempting to control any and all seeds globally. They need to be stopped. This is just another attempt to take our liberties away. We need to not only protect our second amendment right but the rights to grown own food.

Please join us. This is a global event. Over 300 cities will be participating world wide. If transportation is an issue please let me know.

You can read more about this at www.naturalnews.com

Stephanie
the big guys wife

vegaspassat

There is a march against Monsanto on May 25th. It starts at 10:30 am at Town Square. Our family is planning on attending and The Big Guy and I will be open carrying.

Monsanto (I refer to them as Monsatan) is currently attempting to control any and all seeds globally. They need to be stopped. This is just another attempt to take our liberties away. We need to not only protect our second amendment right but the rights to grown own food.

Please join us. This is a global event. Over 300 cities will be participating world wide. If transportation is an issue please let me know.

You can read more about this at www.naturalnews.com

Stephanie
the big guys wife

My girlfriend and I are EXTREMELY interested in attending but neither of us would be able to make it until around 1:30 or so. I thought Town Square was a "no fly zone" for OC though? I had heard that people were asked to leave even if they weren't going into any stores.

bigguyswife

The march starts at 10:30 and honestly, I have no idea how long its going to last.

As far as OC goes I think I'll politely say that you all are here to exercise your first amendment rights so I'm politely asking for to be allowed to exercise my 2nd amendment right. If they push it, I'll leave and perhaps have my own protest against Monsatan and welcome everyone.

Stephanie
the big guys wife

vegaspassat

Please keep us posted if you find out anymore about how long it ahould last cuz like I said my girl and I really want to go

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2