• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ladies Lunch, Sat.,6/1

bigguyswife

I promise to be on top of this one girls! Let's get together for lunch again. Does anyone have any suggestions? The last one was here in Henderson so we can have it over the other side of town this time. There is an Olive Garden on Decatur and there is a Ruby Tuesday's in Summerlin. They both have great food. Please let me know if you have any other ideas. I'm thinking Saturday June 1st at 1pm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,
Stephanie
the big guys wife

Last edited by a moderator:

DooFstersGirl

Ladies Lunch

Five Guys on Craig and Losee is really good. Good food, prices and we have carried there without an issue. Also Goodfellas on Craig is amazing as well. Very good food, PRO OPEN AND CONCEAL CARRY and they even offer a discount for anyone that carries as well.

bigguyswife

Good Fellas sound fine to me. Just post the address and I'll see you all there. I really enjoy getting to gether with you all!

Stephanie
the big guys wife

DooFster

Ladies Lunch

It's right across from the Comfort Suites just west of the base on Craig...

upedydum.jpg

Last edited:

jpa

The Ruby Tuesday in Summerlin closed over a year ago. I think the one on Craig is next since the company is slowly going belly up.

Goodfellas has great food and a nice atmosphere. It's also owned by Jessica, Guido (of New Frontier Armory)'s girlfriend.

You girls have fun now! :)

bigguyswife

We are still on

Lunch is still on. I maybe a little late....hoping not to be. My son has to go the DMV to take care of his registration issues (he didn't pay it on time) so he needs a ride. Hopefully he'll be in and out pretty quick....I can dream can't I?

Stephanie
the big guys wife