• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rant - Alabama Missouri Kansas ect surge forward .... SC blowhards ..... crickets ...

HighValueWarrior

Alabama Missouri Kansas ect surge forward .... SC blowhards ..... crickets ...

Warning !
Controversial post.

Are you tired of your local and state politicians exclaiming their love of the Constitution and 2A and asking for your vote and support ?
Are you tired of the fact that we are one of the first states in the nation to tax netflix, amazon ect or raid the treasury to pay for credit protection for more than 3.8 million social security numbers stolen, but when it comes to meaningfully advancing our Constitutional Rights ..... crickets.

When will SC stop being the reddest of the red 'blowhard' states of the south and actually DO something to advance freedom ?
Has the general corruption and day to day apathy of same so thoroughly tainted our views ?
What part of 'Shall Not Be Infringed' are they not understanding ?

Discuss .... or just vent.

Last edited:

John Canuck

To answer your questions:

Yes
Yes
I don't know
No
I don't know

Now what?

Why would your post be controversial? Unless... it's just bait...

HighValueWarrior

No bait ..... just making a point.
Sadly I have come to realize SC will never have open carry, let alone constitutional carry that so many other states are pursuing and attaining.

Like so many across our wonderful country, I shall be voting with my feet and my dollars in pursuit of the last quotation in my signature.

:arrow:

HighValueWarrior

As have been your efforts .....

Was wonderful to see the power of SC gun owners in action .....
Y'all take care now you heah ....

LOL

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hitler supported 2nd amendment rights for the jews in germany ... of course, HIS vision of 2nd amendment rights.

Just like our politicians, except instead of just jews - its everyone. Maybe that's why DHS bought all those rail cars...