Thread: KOMO Video; Police Practice for Gunbattle with… ‘Angry Parents at a School’

KOMO Video; Police Practice for Gunbattle with… ‘Angry Parents at a School’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...sPaFjslZM#t=6s

http://www.infowars.com/police-pract...s-at-a-school/

http://puyallup.patch.com/articles/p...lent-incidents

An upset father arrives in the office of the Western Washington Fairgrounds Academy, demanding to speak with the Dean of Students about the suspension of his son from the football team, which is currently ranked in the national polls. The father is irate and extremely agitated that his son's future is being affected by the Academy's Board of Standards to suspend his son from the team. The board chair is the Dean of Students. The Dean is called into the office, but the secretary also calls the local police department out of concern for the father's behavior.

That's the scenario given to participating law enforcement officers who gathered at the Western Washington Fairgrounds from around Pierce County to hone their skills in emergency response to a potentially violent situation. The all-day training on May 9 included exercises in active shooter confrontation, bomb and explosive response, triage and forced entry, coordinated by the Pierce County Department of Emergency Management (PCDEM).
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-11-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Wtf!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Of course they train with that scenario, every school shooting was an angry father. Right?

Probably anti-govt gun nuts
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Seems more like an exercise to de-sensitize police to shooting everyday citizens when the SHTF. Why not figure out how to get the gangs off the street rather than yuppy dads in khakis and a polo shirts (like me!)
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians." - George Mason

Banned
    "we've been dealing with this cross country for years" ....

"police cover for fire and rescue" ...

Its WWIII baby .... I wonder who would lose here?

Hey, maybe the armed conflict with our gov't has already started -- on their end ?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    "we've been dealing with this cross country for years" ....

"police cover for fire and rescue" ...

Its WWIII baby .... I wonder who would lose here?

Hey, maybe the armed conflict with our gov't has already started -- on their end ?
    I, sadly, believe that you're correct about the WWIII thing.

I also believe that it will start with aggressions against Syria.

Our government will use that to declare was, with some country(ies), and then use the war as a broad excuse to clamp down on us citizens.

I really hope I am wrong.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)