Thread: Bloomberg, Obama and liberal media muzzled about gun crime decline. Emily Miller, TWT

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Bloomberg, Obama and liberal media muzzled about gun crime decline. Emily Miller, TWT

"Mr. Bloomberg, who is usually very vocal on any gun-related news, fell mute. Neither he, nor his usually very active organization Mayors Against Illegal Guns, has said anything gun related this week. A spokesman for Mr. Bloomberg’s group did not respond to a request for comment. If the news had been that a bunch of people were shot, you can be assured that Mr. Bloomberg would have been in front of the microphones."

"The president has not celebrated the good news. Quite the opposite. After learning that Americans are safer now than ever from criminals with guns, Mr. Obama launched a campaign for more gun laws. He tweeted from his Barack Obama account: “This is big: @OFA volunteers are about to deliver 1.4 million signatures to Congress demanding expanded background checks for gun sales.” OFA stands for Organizing for America, which is Mr. Obama’s political campaign group."

Note that OFA is pronounced 'OFAY' quod vide.

Kudos to Emily Miller.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    They'll be up and full steam again soon after a couple of folks got shot in the big easy.

But of course, I am guessing that 40 got killed in no gun zones in chicago