Thread: False flag event highly likely w/in 7 days. Red alert. Mike Adams, Natural News

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

False flag event highly likely w/in 7 days. Red alert. Mike Adams, Natural News

" the Obama administration is under intense fire right now and needs a quick distraction. In stage magic, it's called the "art of misdirection." In politics, it's called the "Clinton method." This is exactly what Bill Clinton did over and over again during his administration: Any time he was about to be raked over the coals for some political scandal, he would simply order the bombing of another "terrorist factory" somewhere around the globe"

To this I would add Emily Miller's news post elsewhere.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Yes, Clinton did this a number of times during his two administrations and yes, nothing would surprise me with the current gang of power-hungry occupiers of this administration. Should be an interesting week.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

earth's crust
    Well something has to the Benghanzi lies away from the public eye ...

Isn't it nice that when one says "false flag", everyone knows what it means ...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 05-12-2013 at 01:24 PM.