Thread: American Thinker: Obama picks felon as CT gun control advocacy 'character witnes

North Branford, Connecticut, USA

American Thinker: Obama picks felon as CT gun control advocacy 'character witnes

A little friendly artillery support:
    Last edited by Rich B; 05-12-2013 at 08:26 AM.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues:

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    When I saw the similar headline elsewhere, I thought "Well, DuUh!" CT being Conspiracy Theorist.

The rest of the Humpty Dumpty quote is important, particularly in the context Obaminable, "The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master – that is all."
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-12-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    A little friendly artillery support:
    HAH! Eeeeeeexcellent!!
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.