Thread: Prinicple suspends student for posting principle's mugshot on interweb

Banned

Prinicple suspends student for posting principle's mugshot on interweb

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...-her-mug-shot/

An enterprising young man named Keandre Varner thought he'd discover whether his high school principal was, or ever had been, a criminal.

What joy, perhaps, for him to discover that there existed a mugshot of Jamille Miller Brown, principal of Riverdale High School, in Georgia.

If you were a mere teen and discovered your school principal's mugshot, what would you do? Yes, you are correct. You'd post it to Instagram.

Some of the comments are hilarious

Founder's Club Member
    Really? You started six threads in less than an hour?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Really? You started six threads in less than an hour?
    What did I win? An award ? "Poster that Caused Citizen Some Distress" award?

If you have an argument against any specific thread as being violative of our TOS/rules; please let me know ... if not, why even post the comment?

OK, maybe to prove you can count to six ... congratulations !