Thread: Dude swarmed by SWAT for having a pressure cooker (sometimes infowars is good)

Banned

Dude swarmed by SWAT for having a pressure cooker (sometimes infowars is good)

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-surround...essure-cooker/

A Saudi student with what a neighbor described as a “bullet colored” pressure cooker was questioned by the FBI after the Boston bombing, according to Oukaz, a Saudi newspaper.

Armed FBI agents surrounded the apartment block in Michigan where Talal al-Rouki lives.

SWARM SWARM ... what losers
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 05-12-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Really? You started six threads in less than an hour?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Really? You started six threads in less than an hour?
    I assume that you have posted this with all my threads started? Trollo-o-lol

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I assume that you have posted this with all my threads started? Trollo-o-lol
    No. Only after you started six threads in less than an hour today. Thanks for spamming us.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    No. Only after you started six threads in less than an hour today. Thanks for spamming us.
    Are they 6 threads about the same article? If not how is it spam? Looks like citizen wants to be a moderator, but is only looking like a stalker.
    Last edited by wizzi01; 05-12-2013 at 06:15 PM.

That Saudi wanted to find out what would happen if he OCed a pressure cooker. He found out.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

“You need to be more careful moving around with such things,” an FBI agent told the nervous student, the Daily Mail quotes the Arabic newspaper.
    "Nope. I'd rather see you guys out here on a weekly basis. You guys working next week? Good, then... See You Next Tuesday. Toodles."
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 05-13-2013 at 12:51 PM.

bullet colored
    WTF does that even mean? If the next bomber paints his pressure cookers pink they'll be harmless?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    That Saudi wanted to find out what would happen if he OCed a pressure cooker. He found out.
    No soup for you!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    WTF does that even mean? If the next bomber paints his pressure cookers pink they'll be harmless?
    LOL....

Somehow I don't think that would have mattered unless he could change the color of his skin......., great a new worry for brown folks, getting shot while carrying cooking utilities....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    LOL....

Somehow I don't think that would have mattered unless he could change the color of his skin......., great a new worry for brown folks, getting shot while carrying cooking utilities....
    Just use makeup and clothing to look like an illegal -- then no issues

Or call the cops ahead of time.....I am transporting lentil stew to a neighbor please don't shoot me....

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Saudi Man Arrested At Detroit Airport For Owning Pressure Cooker

"...Federal agents arrested a Saudi Arabian traveler who arrived at Detroit Metropolitan Airport with a pressure cooker, a key component used in the Boston Marathon bombings last month.

Hussain Al Kwawahir will be arraigned at 1 p.m. in federal court for allegedly using an altered passport and lying to a Customs and Border Protection Agent about the pressure cooker..."

I'm reminded of an Ian Fleming quote (although others have said the same)
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 05-13-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    "...Federal agents arrested a Saudi Arabian traveler who arrived at Detroit Metropolitan Airport with a pressure cooker, a key component used in the Boston Marathon bombings last month.

Hussain Al Kwawahir will be arraigned at 1 p.m. in federal court for allegedly using an altered passport and lying to a Customs and Border Protection Agent about the pressure cooker..."

I'm reminded of an Ian Fleming quote (although others have said the same)
    Its hardly a crime to lie about something as mundane as a pressure cooker ... that will be dropped ... not so many judges are on steroids as cops

Its hardly a crime to lie about something as mundane as a pressure cooker ... that will be dropped ... not so many judges are on steroids as cops
    Martha Stewart did time for lying about a crime she didn't commit, and she's rich.

Banned
    Martha Stewart did time for lying about a crime she didn't commit, and she's rich.
    Well, she should have kept her mouth shut huh? And it was in a case that the underlying charge she was found not guilty.

I wonder if they allowed her to design her own prison uniform? Its a good thing.

Well, she should have kept her mouth shut huh? And it was in a case that the underlying charge she was found not guilty.

I wonder if they allowed her to design her own prison uniform? Its a good thing.
    I just think its a total absurdity it's a crime to lie to liars......

Banned
    I just think its a total absurdity it's a crime to lie to liars......
    My brain hurts now ....

Re: Dude swarmed by SWAT for having a pressure cooker (sometimes infowars is good)

LOL....

Michigan is home to one of the largest arab populations outside of the middle-east. The Detroit Metro area is home to over a million middle-easterners. Most are good people, some are not. Dearborn MI, in particular has a huge portion of it's residents that have roots in the middle-east. It is sad to see we are now, so police state like, that we must now inspect every pot & pan we see? Detroit/Hamtramick also has a large polish community? Will the Fed's swoop in everytime one of them cooks up a batch of kielbasa & sour kraut? Born & raised in the Detroit area - glad to no longer live there. Between the thugs - badged & unbadged it is becoming quite the hell hole. Good people for the most part / horrible leaders.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by joanie View Post
    So what do we do now?, Open carry pressure cookers? How do you holster one of those, or do you just sling it across your back?
    I know you meant that in jest,,,,,,,,but wouldn't that be an interesting protest, a thousand people showing up somewhere with pressure cookers?

Banned
    I heard a pressure cooker factory had an accident .. now 1/2 the planet is gone ...

Re: Dude swarmed by SWAT for having a pressure cooker (sometimes infowars is good)

I heard a pressure cooker factory had an accident .. now 1/2 the planet is gone ...
    You cheeky litte monkey! Pretty funny

Hell - given the number of times my grandparents operated pressure cookers, it's amazing the mid-west is still on the map...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi