• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dude swarmed by SWAT for having a pressure cooker (sometimes infowars is good)

davidmcbeth

Banned
Last edited:

wizzi01

No. Only after you started six threads in less than an hour today. Thanks for spamming us.

Are they 6 threads about the same article? If not how is it spam? Looks like citizen wants to be a moderator, but is only looking like a stalker.

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

“You need to be more careful moving around with such things,” an FBI agent told the nervous student, the Daily Mail quotes the Arabic newspaper.
"Nope. I'd rather see you guys out here on a weekly basis. You guys working next week? Good, then... See You Next Tuesday. Toodles."

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

WTF does that even mean? If the next bomber paints his pressure cookers pink they'll be harmless?

LOL....

Somehow I don't think that would have mattered unless he could change the color of his skin.......:eek:, great a new worry for brown folks, getting shot while carrying cooking utilities....:cry:

Fallschirjmäger

Saudi Man Arrested At Detroit Airport For Owning Pressure Cooker

"...Federal agents arrested a Saudi Arabian traveler who arrived at Detroit Metropolitan Airport with a pressure cooker, a key component used in the Boston Marathon bombings last month.

Hussain Al Kwawahir will be arraigned at 1 p.m. in federal court for allegedly using an altered passport and lying to a Customs and Border Protection Agent about the pressure cooker..."

I'm reminded of an Ian Fleming quote (although others have said the same)

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
"...Federal agents arrested a Saudi Arabian traveler who arrived at Detroit Metropolitan Airport with a pressure cooker, a key component used in the Boston Marathon bombings last month.

Hussain Al Kwawahir will be arraigned at 1 p.m. in federal court for allegedly using an altered passport and lying to a Customs and Border Protection Agent about the pressure cooker..."

I'm reminded of an Ian Fleming quote (although others have said the same)

Its hardly a crime to lie about something as mundane as a pressure cooker ... that will be dropped ... not so many judges are on steroids as cops

FreeInAZ

LOL....

Somehow I don't think that would have mattered unless he could change the color of his skin.......:eek:, great a new worry for brown folks, getting shot while carrying cooking utilities....:cry:

Michigan is home to one of the largest arab populations outside of the middle-east. The Detroit Metro area is home to over a million middle-easterners. Most are good people, some are not. Dearborn MI, in particular has a huge portion of it's residents that have roots in the middle-east. It is sad to see we are now, so police state like, that we must now inspect every pot & pan we see? Detroit/Hamtramick also has a large polish community? Will the Fed's swoop in everytime one of them cooks up a batch of kielbasa & sour kraut? Born & raised in the Detroit area - glad to no longer live there. Between the thugs - badged & unbadged it is becoming quite the hell hole. :( Good people for the most part / horrible leaders.

joanie

So what do we do now?, Open carry pressure cookers? How do you holster one of those, or do you just sling it across your back?