Thread: Excellent - soon only patriots will have firearms - more gun buybacks & chking

Banned

Excellent - soon only patriots will have firearms - more gun buybacks & chking

All of the weapons collected will be inspected to see if they have been reported stolen or can be linked to a crime before being destroyed by the police, said David Paulson, spokesman for Gansler.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/montgo...rticle/2529443

And I wonder how many will end up in jail or prison for their kind attention to the gov'ts requests....hahahaha

Turn in your guns liberals .... you need not have any, the gov't will protect you ... hahahahaha !

Montgomery County has not offered cash or gift cards for a weapon in recent memory. Even at the last turn-in event more than 20 years ago, no financial incentives were offered.
    Sounds like it would have been a great place to set up with a sign reading "CA$H FOR GUN$"

Founder's Club Member
    Really? You started six threads in less than an hour?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Really? You started six threads in less than an hour?
    And you have nothing constructive to add to our community with these postings.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    And you have nothing constructive to add to our community with these postings.
    Niether did you. Believe it or not, we don't all look to OCDO as our sole source of news. Nor, significant source of human interaction.
    Last edited by Citizen; 05-12-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Niether did you. Believe it or not, we don't all look to OCDO as our sole source of news. Nor, significant source of human interaction.
    People post a lot about gun buybacks on this forum. Correct? Another FAIL by citizen?